What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

what's your favourite r kelly metaphor/analogy?

half

Coach
Godz Illa said:
half said:
so he was filmed urinating on a teenage girl. big whoop
hahahahahaha Brilliant half. They're isn't a simile or an analogy for that. Where have you been lately, man? In your absence the FFB has been, to use a simile, about as enjoyable as Comedy Inc.
good lord, it's not even at skithouse levels???

i've been banned from the ffb for making a thread asking why i had a post deleted, and posting that same thread over and over again as it was deleted

please direct any complaints about the status of the ffb to willow's inbox

Johns Magic

Referee
half said:
Godz Illa said:
half said:
so he was filmed urinating on a teenage girl. big whoop
hahahahahaha Brilliant half. They're isn't a simile or an analogy for that. Where have you been lately, man? In your absence the FFB has been, to use a simile, about as enjoyable as Comedy Inc.
good lord, it's not even at skithouse levels???

i've been banned from the ffb for making a thread asking why i had a post deleted, and posting that same thread over and over again as it was deleted

please direct any complaints about the status of the ffb to willow's inbox

I have created a new thread in the FFB asking everyone if they want you back. So far, 3 people have voted "Yay", and 1 person has voted "Nay".

If the majority votes "Yay", then we will seek out a moderater and ask if it is possible.