What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whats your favourite type of flower(s)

Whats your favourite type of flower?

• Roses

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tulips

• Carnations

• Mixed Assortment

• Self Raising

• Total voters

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Andy Flower was a hack.

I'm a better left hand batsmen than him, and I'm right handed.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I ain't scared of your bowling Twiz, keepers can't bowl and only one of them can bat, thats Gilchrist. Thats why they are keepers, thats the only job where they are made to feel useful. ;-) :lol: 8)

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I am an opening bowler as well, I got 4 for 5 two weeks ago

So you'll be needing a helmet, thigh pad and chest bad for my fast rising bouncers, as well as tons of humility

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I need a bat, thats it!

I'll carve up your keeper pies and you'll go home crying. ;-)

Nikki

Coach
Im more a Frangipanni or Gerbera fan, but considering they aint on the list im gunna go with roses...

Alba

Coach
i love paintings and stuff of frangipani's but i cant stand the smell of them

Nikki

Coach
I am so looking for stuff for the house that is Frangipani oriented. Those and dolphins are gunna be my theme. Thats if I ever move out of mums.... #-o

Alba

Coach
Nikki i dont recommend ever leaving your parents house ... well maybe just till u get married ... i wish my mum lived in sydney id be back there sooner than u can say wheres my room!!

Nikki

Coach
I am sick of the four walls that are my bedroom. I am not allowed to put any of my stuff in the rest of the house and do you know how hard it is to confine 29 years worth of stuff in one room??? I dont want to move far away from my Mum, just away!

Alba

Coach
yeah i know its farked .. but its so expensive living by yourself dammit .. i want my mummy~!

Nikki

Coach
Hahaha... Dont talk about the money issue. Technically I cant afford to live at home!!!

Latest posts