What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's your nickname

First Grade
My Nickname is Sonny as my last name is Liston ergo Sonny Liston (for those of you old enough to know who he was)

Knightmare

Coach
If I bump into old team mates from the Woy Woy days then it's Superman (bit of a story that one).

To my flatmate and our other mutual friends, it's Trin (which is short for Trinity, and again has a story behind it).

gUt

Coach
Everyone used to call me "f**khead". It's incredibly funny and they all thought I was great.

if i bump into old team mates from the woy woy days then it's superman (bit of a story that one).

To my flatmate and our other mutual friends, it's trin (which is short for trinity, and again has a story behind it).

we plucked the roosters feathers and we shoved them up their arse!!!!!!!

Cliffhanger

Coach
My oldest nickname is 'banana' apparently is rhymes with Sanna.

At work I got the nickname 'Martha' because I made awesome brownies and cupcakes and brought them into work.

Other nicknames I got at work were 'muscles' (because of my muscles) and 'spanner' (because it rhymes with 'Sanna' when you pronounce it right and possibly because I'm a tool.)

In year 7 I got the nicknames "politics" (because I argued too much), 'Einstein' (because I used to always have the answers to the teachers' questions). In year 9 I got the nickname 'ultra violent Rooster because I thought UV stood for 'ultra-violent', I also got the nickname 'Chief' (because I was footy mad back then and had a great memory for stats and random facts.

One of my friends called me "c**k gobbler" on a few occasions which is strange, because she's a massive whore not me. Another one of my friends calls me 'Cliffhanger' and 'Spider Woman' (because I climb).

Bulldog Force

Referee
My oldest nickname is 'banana' apparently is rhymes with Sanna.

At work I got the nickname 'Martha' because I made awesome brownies and cupcakes and brought them into work.

Other nicknames I got at work were 'muscles' (because of my muscles) and 'spanner' (because it rhymes with 'Sanna' when you pronounce it right and possibly because I'm a tool.)

In year 7 I got the nicknames "politics" (because I argued too much), 'Einstein' (because I used to always have the answers to the teachers' questions). In year 9 I got the nickname 'ultra violent Rooster because I thought UV stood for 'ultra-violent', I also got the nickname 'Chief' (because I was footy mad back then and had a great memory for stats and random facts.

One of my friends called me "c**k gobbler" on a few occasions which is strange, because she's a massive whore not me. Another one of my friends calls me 'Cliffhanger' and 'Spider Woman' (because I climb).
Holy crap! You just made yourself sound like... like. Like! Like a perfect specimen :D