What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's your season highlight so far?

belmoreeel

Juniors
i thought id get away from the saop opera we have become and concentrate on some good stuff, my highlight this year so far was the Melbourne game after one of the worst days in Sydney weather wise all the signs pointed to a Storm at Parra but the skies cleared up over the stadium and the eels and the crowd were the heroes that night. GO PARRA

Joely01

Bench
Finally something other then the s**t thats going on in the club, i have to agree with you, mine is the storm game small game but probably one of the loudest and passionate crowds ive been involved with at parra. it was also a great game we played with alot of heart and was good to give them cheating scum a beating. shall the Hayne V Slater rivalry live on......

boxhead

First Grade
Us beating the Storm was the highlight of the year for me.
Nothing was as satisfying as seeing us show them that we can smash them without being over the cap :cool:

-Gurueel-

Juniors
+1 for the storm game

also up there is the first set of 6 against the dogs. Most dominant football I've ever seen.

FROSTY319

Juniors
The Penrith game:
The comeback, Jarryd Hayne's brilliance (including that runaway try) plus the try by Horo at full time. Loved it !

strider

Post Whore
the game against melbourne will probably always be one of my favourite parra games for years to come

it was a great game - had everything .... and it was fun giving it to the cheating pricks :lol:

Parra Guru

Coach
i thought id get away from the saop opera we have become and concentrate on some good stuff, my highlight this year so far was the Melbourne game after one of the worst days in Sydney weather wise all the signs pointed to a Storm at Parra but the skies cleared up over the stadium and the eels and the crowd were the heroes that night. GO PARRA

x2 what was even funnier was the forum aftermath "I didn't go but but but I'm not a bandwagoner"

That game closely followed by the game at CUA against Penrith.

barney gumble

Juniors
Hopefully the best is yet to come. But, yes that win against the Cheating scum was right up there, thought it was going to be the turning point for our season, not quite.

Avenger

Immortal
In Order:

Hayne's demolition of the Dogs.

Our victory against Melbourne

Anthony Mitchell's debut. I am so stoked about it. If we play our cards right he will be our Cameron Smith.

Gronk

Staff member
In Order:

Hayne's demolition of the Dogs.

Our victory against Melbourne

Anthony Mitchell's debut. I am so stoked about it. If we play our cards right he will be our Cameron Smith.

Dude, he played 10 mins. :lol: Yeah I liked the look of him though.

Noise

Coach
Every Wednesday 11am when i head down to the stadium for the signing announcement press conference

But really there was nothing better than the melbourne game

Kornstar

Coach
Dude, he played 10 mins. :lol: Yeah I liked the look of him though.

He was on the field longer than that!!

Having watched him come through I was so happy that he finally got a shot! One of the most talented players I have seen come through.......hopefully this is the beginning of a wonderful career for him!

Latest posts