What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When do we call time?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Meanwhile you'd prolly support the proposition that David Woods would have been a Steve Rogers / Brett Kenny type legend if not for his injuries. This would be based on his raw talent.

FFS can't you shelve the hater hat sometimes ?
I’ll shelve the hater hat when you pull your heads from the clouds.

Last edited:

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Pritchard is a better player at 24 then Cook ever was!!

Cook was still a reserve grader at 24 with 9 NRL games to his name, while at 24 Pritchard has 47 games.

If only Pritchard could stay injury free.....

However I suspect he will be injured again (which I hope doesn’t happen) in 2019 and we will let him go.
Awesome.

Kaysa will be playing for Aus in a couple of years by your reckoning!! f**k yeah!!

Happy MEel

First Grade
Indeed and I was offering a subjective opinion. Meanwhile you're throwing stats at me why ?
This isn’t really a subjective opinion, it’s more a matter of fact.
My point was that if he had the luck and opportunities to string games together he would be able to produce comparable stats.
Without any other evidence to go off, stats of previous performance provides the strongest indicator of future performance available to us.

I would think their value to the discussion would be obvious.

Bolgeel

Juniors
The problem is though, both Smith and French (as well as Taka) still saw plenty of first grade this year to suggest they could see enough in 2019 to attract interest from other clubs. That’s probably enough hope to keep them interested in staying with us and not pursue opportunities elsewhere.

I dare say BA felt no loyalty to Foran after the mess he caused so his demotion from the captaincy is largely irrelevant to this discussion. Foran also asked for a release if I remember correctly so he wasn’t really moved on.

Mannah hasn’t been dropped has he and what demotion has BA given him?

Scott’s the only one I can see that BA has really made a tough call on.
Agree with this
With Scott surely injury and age affected his ability to play and lead?

Bolgeel

Juniors
His service is gash, Mahoney showed more in 8 games than Kaysa has shown his whole career. He wouldn’t make any other side in the NRL.

No sarcasm needed.
Absolute rubbish
When he was fit he was one of our top 5 every game, it’s just that he’s in the Bruce Reid mold, held together by tape!

Bolgeel

Juniors
How he was given a 3 yr contract and still on the books tells me he is a Ba favourite. At the top clubs he would of been pissed off years ago. But not here he gets a 3 year deal despite his defence being shithouse for years.
Agreed taka is rubbish

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Absolute rubbish
When he was fit he was one of our top 5 every game, it’s just that he’s in the Bruce Reid mold, held together by tape!
Rubbish is his service, as I said if he was soooooooo good why did no club look to poach him while he was off contract for almost a year. He's made of glass and thats hid good points.

strider

Post Whore
Well if we can offload him and the amount we chip in is less than the minimum wage then that essentially frees up his full cap amount to bring someone into the the top 30.
Yeah we should offload him for some minimum salary shit kicker we can then all bitch about endlessly ... paying a salary for someone we hate and a shit kicker .... good times

Bolgeel

Juniors
Rubbish is his service, as I said if he was soooooooo good why did no club look to poach him while he was off contract for almost a year. He's made of glass and thats hid good points.
Agreed but still not convinced either way, hope he is on min contract, if not he’s still unproven. Hopefully he will stay fit and play well this, that’s my hope anyway lol

Latest posts