What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When do we call time?

Delboy

First Grade
To be honest there doesn’t seem to be a coach out there that would be a better choice than BA. After the disaster of 2018, we can see that with needed assistance and some acknowledgement of the problems, a competitive side has been built.
The junior programmes that he started 4/5 years ago are also bearing fruit, seems a smart move to sign him for 2 years, get the core resigned and add where needed. Every player that has signed for us all say that after speaking to BA it was easy to see his vision and commitment to the Eels which confirmed their decision to sign.

After the restructure it would be foolish not to extend BA and gauge his performance on a more professional set up without the hindrance of the board, cap penalties etc .

Let’s hope the CEO wasn’t reacting to media and twitter critics on not extending BA, this is about his passion to push the club and he deserves it after battling through the past few years. Oh, and change the friggin jersey to the heritage style, let’s get back to our identity.

Gazzamatta

Coach
I like the jersey. I'm old school but not so old I like "Click go the fu*king Shears". Get on it Bernie and Markey O.

Gronk

Staff member
To be honest there doesn’t seem to be a coach out there that would be a better choice than BA. After the disaster of 2018, we can see that with needed assistance and some acknowledgement of the problems, a competitive side has been built.
The junior programmes that he started 4/5 years ago are also bearing fruit, seems a smart move to sign him for 2 years, get the core resigned and add where needed. Every player that has signed for us all say that after speaking to BA it was easy to see his vision and commitment to the Eels which confirmed their decision to sign.

After the restructure it would be foolish not to extend BA and gauge his performance on a more professional set up without the hindrance of the board, cap penalties etc .

Let’s hope the CEO wasn’t reacting to media and twitter critics on not extending BA, this is about his passion to push the club and he deserves it after battling through the past few years. Oh, and change the friggin jersey to the heritage style, let’s get back to our identity.

+1. Its refreshing to read an opinion like this and not be flooded with titty twister spam.

Looking forward to the haters joining the BA bus. :bus:

Gazzamatta

Coach
+1. Its refreshing to read an opinion like this and not be flooded with titty twister spam.

Looking forward to the haters joining the BA bus. :bus:
Definitely not on the bus yet. I am considering lining up for a ticket though. No rush. Only round 4.
Hopefully the improvement lasts and continues. Still not convinced our GLD is what it should be. After the diabolical season that was 2018, 4 games, while promising, have me dreaming but far from convinced.

Last edited:

emjaycee

Coach
Definitely not on the bus yet. I am considering lining up for a ticket though. No rush. Only round 4.
Hopefully the improvement lasts and continues. Still not convinced our GLD is what it should be. After the diabolical season that was 2017, 4 games, while promising, have me dreaming but far from convinced.
I am thinking you mean diabolical 2018?