What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When do we call time?

Avenger

Immortal
Yawn. More dribble from the arm chair expert. You are one boring individual. And you are the epitome of the issues with social media giving people with no idea opportunities to carry on with stupid agendas. Here are some questions for you . . .
1. Has he improved us every year? Yes.
2. Did he stick by our poortly run club when we were finals bound and stripped all our points? Yes.
3. Did he lead us to our first top 4 finish in donkeys years? Yes

Poor start aside he has the runs on the board to see out his contract. And Baz is 100% spot on also.
What f**king runs? 1 semi appearance with a double choke in 5 years?

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Yes we have been poor in patches but to fair to BA:

Round 1 - 3 tries each
Round 2 - f**ken terrible, no excuses!!
Round 3 - 1 try each
Round 4 - 5 tries to 4
Round 5 - 1 try each

And the first 4 games we had stuff all ball!!

So for how bad we have been, we have still been pretty close in 4 of the 5 games!! Luck disappears when u r losing!!

We may still go on a run, in 2006 and 2009 we were wooden spoon bound but somehow turned the shipped around, it aren't over yet!!

For next year we still have a good base to work on, and as shown by the dragons it only takes 2 or so signings to change a side around.

Overall we still have a decent squad, some promising juniors but most importantly some cap space available. Storm / broncos / cowboys / are also struggling all with "better" rosters then us.

Why sack BA now? sometimes players peak unexpectedly, plus there are numerous other factors. It's hard to change styles rosters during the season.

Judge BA what he does next year if we fail this year!!

strider

Post Whore
He has played his role in helping our club just as Ricky did when he signed Norman and Peats and got rid of dead wood.
I like BA , he seems a great guy. I do think he didnt respect what a big prop does enough. Lets see where we are at come rnd 10. If we can jag 3 or 4 win we might be able to go on a run.
Ricky didnt actually just simply get rid of deadwood ... he left us in a f**ked situation where we ultimately resorted to cheating the cap to try and pay off the so called deadwood that were under contract that you simply cant set adrift

Avenger

Immortal
We have never ever had a superior for and against with BA. I think plus 30 is his best. The guy is a plodder when it comes to attacking football and it will get worse as Semi isn’t there.

Ricky didnt actually just simply get rid of deadwood ... he left us in a f**ked situation where we ultimately resorted to cheating the cap to try and pay off the so called deadwood that were under contract that you simply cant set adrift
You're not suggesting the blokes whose names appeared on the overhead projector had legal contracts?

Chipmunk

Coach
We weren’t hopeless today. We played tough and duked it out against a bigger pack.

The halves couldn’t get their mojo against a rushing defence. Have not seen line speed by any team like that this year.

We lacked class in the backs. A player who could get half a break FFS would be nice. Only MJennings is worthy of an NRL start. Lets face it Avuuua Gennings Smith are fill ins at best.

We’ll jag a win soon, get some players back. Maybe sign a forward.

Sacking BA is f**king ridiculous after what he did for us in 2016. Got us to top 4 in 2017.

You'll continue to see plenty of teams with line speed like that today if we continue to play the ball slow.

Chipmunk

Coach
Just needs Bernie to plant an 8 ball on him and we can terminate his contract for bringing the game into disrepute.

I think you're under the impression that the club is the one telling him what to do...if he left, he would just be replaced by someone else from the same mob he's from.

Noise

Coach
I think you're under the impression that the club is the one telling him what to do...if he left, he would just be replaced by someone else from the same mob he's from.

Huh? I don't know what this has to do with me talking shit about Bernie planting an 8 ball on Arthur??

JokerEel

First Grade
I hear Green is a free agent sign him up!

As Sterlo and Joey said one out stuff is too predictable.. We started throwing the ball around last week scored points this week.........

Avenger

Immortal
I hear Green is a free agent sign him up!

As Sterlo and Joey said one out stuff is too predictable.. We started throwing the ball around last week scored points this week.........
What would they know? BA has this.