What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When do we call time?

Avenger

Immortal
Jenkovic nails that ball in the in-goal and he can coach. Video refs break it down to 100ths of a second and he can’t coach.
It's not just that Gronk. A good team would have put at least 30 on them. He is shit mate. What's with the mid field bombs? Who the f**k does that now ?

hindy111

Post Whore
Jenkovic nails that ball in the in-goal and he can coach. Video refs break it down to 100ths of a second and he can’t coach.

No....
10 games
1 win against a team in rabbles
1 win against tigers could of went wither way just like tonights game.
Yet to face a real good side.

Dogs are garabage amd couldnt win. Yes it wasn't a flogging. Luck isnt going our way I agree. But I feel like theres been 2 games where it was a 50/50. Tonight and tigers game. Sure the 2 games against Sharks and Panthers where close but both where the better sides those 4 games.
Manly,Tigers,Raiders also besst us convingly

3 smash ups
4 -beaten by better side
2 - 50/50
1 - Good game against a shit team in rabbles at time

Make of this what want but it's how I see it.

2/10

hindy111

Post Whore
It's not just that Gronk. A good team would have put at least 30 on them. He is shit mate. What's with the mid field bombs? Who the f**k does that now ?

Whats with being up 12-10 and not taking 2 against a shit team. We didnt need to score again so why did we panic and kick on first ffs.

Dibs

Bench
No....
10 games
1 win against a team in rabbles
1 win against tigers could of went wither way just like tonights game.
Yet to face a real good side.

Dogs are garabage amd couldnt win. Yes it wasn't a flogging. Luck isnt going our way I agree. But I feel like theres been 2 games where it was a 50/50. Tonight and tigers game. Sure the 2 games against Sharks and Panthers where close but both where the better sides those 4 games.
Manly,Tigers,Raiders also besst us convingly

3 smash ups
4 -beaten by better side
2 - 50/50
1 - Good game against a shit team in rabbles at time

Make of this what want but it's how I see it.

2/10
But if you are going to say the tigers game could have gone either way then you have to consider our losses that could have gone either way as well, I think it’s 2 or 3 games we scored the same amount of tries and loss

Noise

Coach
But if you are going to say the tigers game could have gone either way then you have to consider our losses that could have gone either way as well, I think it’s 2 or 3 games we scored the same amount of tries and loss

It's almost as if penalty goals can make a difference. Why then does BA tell them to take the tap?

Dibs

Bench
It's almost as if penalty goals can make a difference. Why then does BA tell them to take the tap?
I agree we should have taken a lot more shots this year. BA even said in a presser we should be taking them yet tonight the sideline was telling them to take the tap

Noise

Coach
I agree we should have taken a lot more shots this year. BA even said in a presser we should be taking them yet tonight the sideline was telling them to take the tap

And this is the idiocy we are suffering through with BA. Not only are the players not listening to him. He isn't listening to himself. It's mind boggling. Clear indication he is lost

Avenger

Immortal
And this is the idiocy we are suffering through with BA. Not only are the players not listening to him. He isn't listening to himself. It's mind boggling. Clear indication he is lost
Post of the week. In the presser he sounded like Ricky Stuart.

hindy111

Post Whore

Yes tonight game either way....

Sharks and panthers twice could of gone either way? Perhaps but the better team won. I felt we where lucky in those games not to be blown out.

Dibs

Bench
Yes tonight game either way....

Sharks and panthers twice could of gone either way? Perhaps but the better team won. I felt we where lucky in those games not to be blown out.
So we are lucky to win close ones and lucky not to be blown out if we lose close ones, f*ck me put me back on ignore. I’m finding that post of yours I like and unliking it