What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When will we win u/20's?

eels_fan_01

Bench
How many years do you think it will take us to win this new competition?? I mean it may sound cocky but everyone knows we have great juniors that were on show today. Who do you think will be our biggest competition??

eels_fan_01

Bench
I think the interesting thing about it will be to see how Storm, Brisbane etc and other out of NSW teams go. I glad they are bringing this in.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I'm not sure how it will work out...Will Melbourne still rely heavily on Queensland Cup teams?

xr62nv

Juniors
Eelementary said:
I'm not sure how it will work out...Will Melbourne still rely heavily on Queensland Cup teams?

probably will as they still have that association with norths in QLD cup i think

Stagger eel

Staff member
Penrith will still be the team to beat....however no one knows what the format will be like next year and where will our our young stars playing but suffice to say we will have an extremely talented crop of players under the age of 20 in our squad, probably the most talented in the clubs history...

Eelementary said:

Melbourne Will rely on the Central Coast. As it was this year with their support of the Central Coast Storm (nee Rip)

Kornstar

Coach
eelavation said:
Penrith will still be the team to beat.P...however no one knows what the format will be like next year and where will our our young stars playing but suffice to say we will have an extremely talented crop of players under the age of 20 in our squad, probably the most talented in the clubs history...

We had them yesterday, we just turned off for that one second with 5 minutes to go.....

I think us, Penrith and Dragons will be the teams to beat next year!!

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
we'll be up there with Penrith and Newcastle

the Bulldogs would have to be up there as well, they went well in both grades

the question to be asked is, where will all our over 20s play

no more PL

eels_fan_01

Bench
Twizzle said:

no more PL

Park footy, jim bean cup i believe.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Twizzle said:

no more PL

Twiz, Wenty will be our PL side, Rip told me last night that we're looking at providing them with 11 contracted players and Wenty will recruit about 11 themselves..

it's uncertain whether they'll be known as

Wentworthville Magpies
Parramatta Wentortville Magpies
Wentworthville eels

god knows!!!!

but they are definitely our PL side...

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
it would seem the most obvious choice

I'm glad Wenty are involved

Latest posts