What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where are all the Tigpie fans?

Raider_69

Post Whore
saints were a slip up and the chooks were too good
so the tigs would fancy there chances against a happless raiders squad in exceptionally poor form #-o

greeneyed

First Grade
Look everyone, don't be counting chickens etc etc. Remember, EVERY SINGLE GAME this season when we have been raging specials, we have been beaten, usually against a team with "a point to prove".

Trollhammaren

Juniors
Kieran Kerr has a 100% record when playing at #7 in NRL. We always play our best when we're not expected to do anything, and Canberra seem to play poorly when expected to win comfortably.

Face it, Tiges are specials 8) :p

Hehe, nah. I do expect us to improve fvckin heaps, and if you're too cocky expect to get a loss. I'd be happy with a competitive game.

I usually go down to Bruce, all my friends in Sydney support Canberra, have no idea why... But I have to stay in Syd.

I'm actually quite confident. If any of you Raiders are crazy enough to have an avatar bet with me, let me know!!!!!

Eddie.

Bench
Will be travelling down to canberra for the match

What a big game the inform raiders playing well against the Dogs and topling the broncs in brisbane against a team that has conceeded over 100 and scored zip , zero , zilch, none in the last 2 games

Surely we cant win...................

8)

greeneyed

First Grade
Whatever you do, please don't sit in the Mal Meninga Stand on the half way line at the back.... it is really high there. Very bad seats.

greeneyed

First Grade
Try the East Stand, no problem with looking into the sun at night and you get much better seats.

HappyTiger

Juniors
Im heading down in a few hours.I have a sneaky feeling about todays game.I just hope we put up a decent performance and score a try or two or 5. :lol:

simon says

First Grade
Tigers by 14.....oh hang on,thats what we thrashed you by last game.....It'll have to be by more than that.....Tigers by 26.

Really looking forwrd to this game.Quite hard to predict what will happen.Tigers got bashed by two white hot sides,but against the Roosters looked very sharp for twenty minutes and the rorters started playing like the Harlem globetrotters.

If we can score in that first twenty Im predicting a Tigers win.Raiders really played well last week,can they do it again against a team that they would be expecting to beat........

Guess we will see tonight,I cant wait.

Cheers.