What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where are all the Tigpie fans?

Raider_69

Post Whore
im pridicting Raiders by 18, a strong defencive game in the first 30 minutes is vital
if they dont score in that time i think their confidence will be shot and we can coast to a relatively easy win

skeepe

Immortal
I'm hoping for a decent sized win here. Let's face it, we need something big to keep our confidence levels high. A close result or a loss against a team in such poor form at the moment should not be tolerated and would probably spell the end to our season.

Oh, however said In Blue, get your head checked. That would have to be the worst place I've ever been. You want a decent place in the city, King O'Malleys is the go. On the other hand, an even better place is the Durham Castle Arms in Kingston.

thickos

First Grade
Yep agreed skeepe King O'Malleys is a top place. Good food and drink :clap:

Back to footy, I think the most important thing is to play with the same fluency and expansiveness and enthusiasm we have been playing with for the past month. Hopefully last week was the 'turn of the corner' with regard to holding out close games and bagging a win. The confidence gained from knocking off the Broncos must hold us in good stead.

Its up to the boys to carry it on.

Raider Azz

Bench
O'Malleys? Please, perhaps if you're over the age of 30! I guess it all depends on personal taste. I prefer the quality of the South Pacific Rugby Club :lol: I kid, I kid.

LETS GO RAIDERS!