What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 24 vs South Sydney @ Campbelltown Sports Stadium, Leumeah / Dharawal

Who will win? Round 24: Wests Tigers v South Sydney

• Wests Tigers 13+

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Wests Tigers 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • South Sydney Rabbitohs 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • South Sydney Rabbitohs 13+

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nutz

Bench
so who replaces Bula?

Bring the kid Mason in or Staines (or perhaps AD) to fullback and bring Tupou back in?
Yeh Mason I'm thinkin, it's his preferred position.
See how he aims up there. If we do, Soufs will bomb away all game directed at him cause he's a shorty.

Nutz

Bench
I bet Benji will do something out of left field like putting young Mason there or AD.
Adam has been tried at fullback before and his speed was sus.. I don't know about this one. I remember watching Tupou playing a roving winger role in NSW Cup and he scored a try on both sides of the field.
Staines has played at the back before and is ok. Tupou could then play wing.
Whatever happens, if we want to avoid the spoon then we have to win this one.
Instead of putting the mockers on us again I'm going to say...
"We haven't got this"

Das Hassler

Bench
I'd
Commentators are saying we're going with young Mason at Fullback tonight.

Looking forward to seeing how he goes ....I would have gone with Staines as a safer bet for a win but that's without seeing much of Mason at all...his debut from the bench sure was good though

Nutz

Bench
I'd

Looking forward to seeing how he goes ....I would have gone with Staines as a safer bet for a win but that's without seeing much of Mason at all...his debut from the bench sure was good though
That's what I thought but fullback is his preferred position. He might just have a blinder.

Pezz70

Juniors
Yeh Mason I'm thinkin, it's his preferred position.
See how he aims up there. If we do, Soufs will bomb away all game directed at him cause he's a shorty.
Mason is an out and out half, I watched the kid growing up and he has golden hands, good footballer, if he has to play fullback he he has to play fullback

Pezz70

Juniors
Galvin has some class, we need to keep him, got tackled on the left side two plays later He throws perfect pass for Douehi to score really good footy

Nutz

Bench
Mason is an out and out half, I watched the kid growing up and he has golden hands, good footballer, if he has to play fullback he he has to play fullback
He's played fullback in pathways this year and doing alright.

Nutz

Bench
Ive watched the boy since he was 7 years old, he is a proper half.
He's built for a half. He played ½ and ⅝ in matts before transitioning to fullback unless I was watching a different player.
I must admit he is short for a fullback but then again look at South's fullback tonight and gold coast's Keano Kini.

Latest posts