What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where are all the Tigpie fans?

jed

First Grade
Surely after their last 2 efforts, they'll be brimming with confidence. :lol:

Bay56

First Grade
Guys dont get so cocky ... this is the classic scenario for a win against us ... two thrashings and then a win against the Raiders ... been there, done that .... lets hope this aint another.

greeneyed

First Grade
I won't be the SLIGHTEST bit surprised if the Tigers come back and beat the Raiders next week. It has happened to this vintage of Raiders teams over and over.... last one being the Warriors....

Bay56

First Grade
All the tigs need to do is sack their coach and you may as well chalk it up as another L :lol: :lol: :lol:

Raider Azz

Bench
I'm not being cocky by any means... I'm just wondering where they are, they're usually here by now!

Raider_69

Post Whore
as spotted out already #1
They know exactly where the tryline is, they've spent the majority of the last 2 weeks behind it :lol:

I think the players have to take the mental approach that they have to keep them scoreless, otherwise they'd be the first team in almost a month to let them score a try, they should consider that embarrassing.

I'm not taking the piss of the Tigers, but that's genuinely the mental approach they should take. They should guard the tryline with their life.

steven_tiger

Juniors
you guys going to the game next week?

i will be there and, unfourtunantly, so will about 10 friends and family all tigers fans.

steven_tiger

Juniors
:lol: real funny :roll:

i live 10 minutes away, r2004, and have watched the raiders and brumbies ( only because i got paid :D ) there several times this year.

should be no trouble ;-)

Raider_69

Post Whore
umm i dont know if anyone's told you, maybe you were misled as a child, but your on the dark side ;-) :lol: