What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where are the signings??

Tony Bongo

Bench
Hopefully it's Isaac Luke.

I heard a rumour that he has been offered big dollars by the Warriors and was seeking a release from the final year of his contract. It wouldn't surprise me if we were interested in him but who in their right mind would leave the Rabbitohs to join the wooden spoon favourites?

eels81236

Bench
I heard a rumour that he has been offered big dollars by the Warriors and was seeking a release from the final year of his contract. It wouldn't surprise me if we were interested in him but who in their right mind would leave the Rabbitohs to join the wooden spoon favourites?

Maybe he hates playing at ANZ. What do you reckon, Tony?

EelsFan05

Bench
Thanks Jodeci, here's to hoping it's someone good to add some spark to this terrible season. I appreciate your input mate no matter how small, its always on the money.

MetroGnome

Juniors
Yeah snake rang me too and said the same.
:lol:
Don't believe a word old Grub (snake) says re recruitment!
Everyone on T.O.S knows' not too that's for sure.
2 of her better predictions for this year, and she claimed she was 'in the know' were that Mannah will be gone which is good because he is our worst forward AND that Sandow will be sent packing after round 13.

They are just 2 I can recall for this year. I can't even recall grub EVER fluking a true recruitment...guess!
She tries to butter people up to get 'friends' by sending them personal messages, then tries to get any info they have to be 'in the know'.
Unfortunately for HER, the only people who fall for it are absolute idiots...like Jimmy et al.
Nobody likes she snake on T.O.S but unfortunately for everyone AND the site, she does 'personal favours' for the mods.

Bigfella

Coach
Mate I don't have a clue what you are talking about but whatever it is it really sounds like you may be taking it far too seriously.

emjaycee

Coach
So we are now becoming a dumping ground for TheFilthySpammers rejects and all the internal politics of that site... yay!

Eelementary

Post Whore
Mannah is our worst forward? Seriously?

FMD - I have now officially heard everything (thanks mostly to Casper, but this outrageously ludicrous statement helps, too).

lingard

Coach
It was actually the player that left that message on Jodeci's phone. He doesn't want it to get out that he's signed with Parra because he's ashamed.

He told his mum he got a job cleaning the toilets in a mental hospital.

The first part of this post is really funny. I laughed out loud.
But the second part, well. My brother was an inpatient in Cumberland Hospital on two occasions back in the early eighties. (He died several years later.) And I have worked in psychiatric hospitals (and in community psychiatry) for many years. I have known a lot of cleaners in psychiatric hospitals (they don't just clean the toilets) and for the most part they have been terrific people. So, understandably, I find that reference a bit offensive. It's not the first time you have used it. You referred to 'cleaners in mental hospitals' in a post a year or so ago which really offended me, but I didn't say anything at the time. I'm sure you don't mean anything in particular by it, but it hits a raw nerve with me. Cheers.

Last edited:

lingard

Coach
:lol:
Don't believe a word old Grub (snake) says re recruitment!
Everyone on T.O.S knows' not too that's for sure.
2 of her better predictions for this year, and she claimed she was 'in the know' were that Mannah will be gone which is good because he is our worst forward AND that Sandow will be sent packing after round 13.

They are just 2 I can recall for this year. I can't even recall grub EVER fluking a true recruitment...guess!
She tries to butter people up to get 'friends' by sending them personal messages, then tries to get any info they have to be 'in the know'.
Unfortunately for HER, the only people who fall for it are absolute idiots...like Jimmy et al.
Nobody likes she snake on T.O.S but unfortunately for everyone AND the site, she does 'personal favours' for the mods.

We're not interested in being pre-warned about another forumite. Take it somewhere else. If Green River Eel is some sort of trouble maker, we'll find out soon enough without your valuable insights. Thank you.

MetroGnome

Juniors
We're not interested in being pre-warned about another forumite. Take it somewhere else. If Green River Eel is some sort of trouble maker, we'll find out soon enough without your valuable insights. Thank you.
...and I was referring the post to you was I Lingard?:roll:

You'll notice the quote I was referring to within the post.

Cheers

Last edited:

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
And I have worked in psychiatric hospitals (and in community psychiatry) for many years. I have known a lot of cleaners in psychiatric hospitals (they don't just clean the toilets) and for the most part they have been terrific people.

Well that's good mate because soldiers cop a lot of shit too, and of all the ones I've known some of them have been good people too.

Anyway, on the bright side, at least none of these nice people we love ever had to suffer the indignity of playing for the Eels.

Latest posts