What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"Where Are They Now" thread

Inspired by the second year syndrome thread, use this thread to find out where/what former Parramatta Eels alumni are up to.

Ill kick it off.

Jason Bell

John Simon.

Last edited:

PJ Marshal

Coach
BELL1VNEW.JPG

a rare line break by young jason

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Dennis Moran - in CRL team in Forster :D about to kick QLD's butt!!

What ever happened to Chris Lawler? I know he ended up playing for the Gold Coast and then played Queensland Cup... but since then?

Josh Cordoba: in sunny Kingston upon Hull preparing for a match against Castleford...

Phillips

Referee
Denis Moran plays for Parkes Spacemen.

Eparama Navale plays for Dubbo Cyms, i hope we smash them tomorrow.

African Monkey

First Grade
Lee Oudenryn lives in NZ now and is a police officer from what I heard. He used to live across the road from me.

Captain BF

Juniors
Michael "Sparrow" Erickson works the door at the Leagues club on game day. Not sure about other times. Thats just when i have seen him.

big boppa eel

Juniors
Anybody know what happend to Danny Crnkovich were mates for a while and lost touch as can happen, I know he went to Wests when he left us with little success, always thouoght he was a good honest footballer with decent attacking skills.

Someone

Bench
Micheal Witt? he is a club whore!

Micheal Buetneer (2001 eels five-eighth) now works for the NRL.
Jason Taylor (2001 eels halfback) now souths coach!

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Scott mahon-in qld with his own heavy machinary excavation business

:ls: :ls: :ls:

Lee Oudenryn lives in NZ now and is a police officer from what I heard. He used to live across the road from me.
hahaha Odie - thats awesome. Imagine a bad guy trying to run away from him!!

Micheal Buetneer (2001 eels five-eighth) now works for the NRL.

Part time NRL, Part Time business on the Central Coast i think! Good Ol' Buetts

Drew Dalton - ARL Development Officer in the Macarthur (C-Town) area

Gronk

Staff member
I have seen Terry Fearnley from time to time professionally. He runs erons in the city for a Parramatta Law Firm. I stopped him to say g'day once and he was quite surprised that anyone even knew him.

Eels Dude

Coach
Peter Sterling works in the media I here, and apparently Ben Smith hangs around on the field a bit during first grade games but that is yet to be proven.

EELRAM

Juniors
See Bob O'Reilly from time to time. Lives in the same street as the "oldies' in The Hills. i've nearly collected the truck he drives a few times !