What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"Where Are They Now" thread

Gronk

Staff member
It was Marios brother Jeff, he did quite well and cashed.
Bingo !

img72894.jpg

Captain BF

Juniors
A story in Rugby League Week from a couple of weeks ago about Newcastles juniors quoted former Parra lower grader Matt Lantry. Obscure!

Captain BF

Juniors
I'd love someone to do an interview with Paul carridge, seriously
Why? He has paid for his mistakes. He messed up one game (albeit a massively important game), it cost him his career and the backlash he copped from his team-mates and the general public. Nah, i reckon the bloke should be left alone, unless he wants some attention.

Eel Fanatic

Juniors
Why? He has paid for his mistakes. He messed up one game (albeit a massively important game), it cost him his career and the backlash he copped from his team-mates and the general public. Nah, i reckon the bloke should be left alone, unless he wants some attention.

yeah it's not really funny, even after all these years... weird that... *sigh*

anyway i'm struggling here, I'm new and need 20 posts before i can post youtube links of some very cool stuff I've found on VERY old VHS tapes.

Suitman

Post Whore
anyway i'm struggling here, I'm new and need 20 posts before i can post youtube links of some very cool stuff I've found on VERY old VHS tapes.

17 posts to go. Get to it buddy!! Just post any old crap like I do.

I'm keen to see what you've found.

Suity

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Yeah.

They play some first grade and all of a sudden they're too f**king good for us deadshits who sit in the stands. And hurl abuse.