What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where are they now

1. Shannon Nevin - dunno, have ofetn wonedered
2. Scott McLean - lower gardes somewhere
3. Andrew King - Played for London Broncos and then disappeared
4. Damien Mostyn - JB Cup
5. Trent Leis - Burleigh Bears
6. Blayne Stanley - Wellington Group 11
7. Justin Holbrook - Dunno, country footy I'd say
8. Grant Wooden - Newcastle comp I think
9. Jamie Owens - Good question
10. Brett O'Farrell - Burleigh Bears
11. Luke Isaaka - Saw his name somewhere
12. Terry Lamey - retired I'd say
13. Troy Wozniak - was playing in France

14. Ian Sibbit (played for Melbourne in 2002) Salford
15. Chris Nahi - Went to Brissy Easts, Bureligh and then back to NZ (or jail)
16. Don Tweddle :lol: Who knows?
17. Cliff Beverley Played for Salford and a NL1 club (Whitehaven???) and maybe back to NZ

Others
Rubin - retired
Winter - Wynnum Manly (minus long hair)
Will Robinson - Coonabarabran Group 4

Would really like to know about Nevin if anyone knows. He looked like becoming a top fullback when he left Manly for Blamain and then seemed to disappear off the face of the earth.

Brutus

Referee
super_coach said:
Big Ian Ruben,as stated he is retired.He is doing very nicely in the buissness world.Got a couple of pubs,plus a contract cleaning buissness.The big fella can sniff out a bob from a mile.He could buy and sell half the blokes he played with

Ian Rubenstein!

yobbo84

Coach
parra_panther said:
Luke Young - Bulldogs fullback from last year and Panthers five-eighth from around 2001.

I think (don't quote me on this) that he's playing over in France.. not for the SL club but their whatever first grade is over there.

thickos

First Grade
He's not a nobody but Noa Nadruku certainly did disappear off the face of the planet quickly. Scored 73 tries in 90-odd games for the Raiders in 5 seasons, was an absolute sensation, got busted for DUI and then faded away in Townsville for a year.

Does anyone know what he's up to?

Mr Saab

Referee
thickos said:
Noa Nadruku got busted for DUI and then faded away in Townsville for a year

He wasnt busted DUI. He was at a bar/pub with his wife and friend and assaulted them both. He wouldnt even been able to put the car in drive with the amount of juice he consumed that night.

thickos

First Grade
Damn I knew he was off his face completely but I was still under the impression he was pulled over on the road.

Red Bear

Referee
Donny Tweddle - plays for Corrimal in Tooheys League
Justin Holbrook - pretty sure he plays for Dapto.

simplythebest

Juniors
Nevin was playing reggies for the Tigers then he went to the Dragons and played 1 or 2 first grade games I think?

Also what about these players:
Wes Patten
Jackson (or is it Lipini?) Kaufusi (he played for the Tigers then popped up a couple years ago with the Dogs)
Matt Rua
Phillip Leulai

Godz Illa

Coach
Nevin was playing reggies for the Tigers then he went to the Dragons and played 1 or 2 first grade games I think?
Nevin never played for the Dragons...
Wes Patten
Wes Patten did though, a handful of games for us in 2000 were his last appearances in the top grade. He went back to Souths after that during their stint in the wilderness, playing in their exhibition games

Big Time

Juniors

Wes Patten
Jackson (or is it Lipini?) Kaufusi (he played for the Tigers then popped up a couple years ago with the Dogs)
Matt Rua
Phillip Leulai

Wes Patten was arrested after Mundine fight I think. I believe he got his head punched in after the fight. Bit more of his successful career following footy and Home and Away below.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...d-cousins-corner/story-fn3dxity-1225712328242

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...er-home-invasion/story-e6freuzr-1111118398715

Last edited:

Big Time

Juniors
He has ovibously been training the house down :D

I think you will find he is not the bloke who is playing but the bloke in background with the blue hat on. I think he is currently involved with one of the Q Cup sides, East or Souths, coaching one of their lower grades. I am sure I heard him mentioned somewhere being involved in some charity work.