What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

where do you think we will finish

GT0007

Juniors
I'm still hoping for my predicted 5th but its looking like a long shot unless we win against the Dogs then it will show we have potential. I'm not suggesting we will be a better side 2mr but we need to show commitment and intent of a top 8 side. I imagine we will improve more than most sides during the rest of the season

BennyV

Referee
7-10th, and for me that's not good enough for Price to get an extension. A decent coach would have us well and truly embedded in the Top 8.

hewi

Bench
I went to the roosters tigers game on Friday night. IMO they have the same problem as us with their forwards. The bigger sides just get a roll on and you can't stop their momentum without giving away penalties then you get tired drop the ball make mistakes? So even with Benji we still have a lousy coach I think we are no hope of finishing in the top eight.

karuah6

Juniors
I went to the roosters tigers game on Friday night. IMO they have the same problem as us with their forwards. The bigger sides just get a roll on and you can't stop their momentum without giving away penalties then you get tired drop the ball make mistakes? So even with Benji we still have a lousy coach I think we are no hope of finishing in the top eight.

Are you blaming the coach or the lack of big forwards or both. :sarcasm::sarcasm::sarcasm:

Coffs dragon

Bench
Unfortunately it will be the bottom half around 11-12th position. I will be more interested in the excuses and the end of season BS review. There will need to be a massive broom through the coaching set up with an experienced outsider to take control if the club misses the semi finals yet again.

Mr Red

First Grade
At the start of the season I said 9th to 11th, and benji or not I have seen nothing to change my mind. Soft up the middle, poor defence and no discipline.
Benji won't fix that...

Tonyt

Juniors
Hi all, new forum member, life long dragons supporter.
Unfortunately, I think we will struggle to beat any team from what we have seen this year. Raiders and sharks below us, and we struggle to beat sharks and never beat Canberra, so by guess is second last, as much as it pains me!

GT0007

Juniors
Hi all, new forum member, life long dragons supporter.
Unfortunately, I think we will struggle to beat any team from what we have seen this year. Raiders and sharks below us, and we struggle to beat sharks and never beat Canberra, so by guess is second last, as much as it pains me!

Welcome to the forum, I wish it was under better circumstances

Godz Illa

Coach
Pre-season I said a good coach would get this team into the top 8. It's still not too late for us to get one.