What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

where do you think we will finish

pinkmoon

Juniors
I think we will finish 14th, with the wheels well and truly falling off. I do think Price will see out the season, but it will be his last. I can see us doing well with a better coach, as I think the bulk of this roster has so much potential. It's a young, fit, mobile, and athletic roster, that if well coached, could easily challenge for a premiership. Imagine our roster under a coach like Hasler?!

Redvpassion

Juniors
Really hope we can string some wins together, how I'm not sure. This is a very important week to win against parra. It's a 4 competition point victory with the bye next week.

Cagey Mac

Bench
With Price in charge!

9448008-a-man-holding-a-sign-reading-help-is-being-flushed-down-the-toilet-and-needs-assistance-to-get-him-o.jpg

bottle

Coach
I can't see us doing better than cusp of the 8, at best. Might scrape in as some fodder under the best of circumstances. However not looking that way at present.
Too hard without seeing what Benji brings.
Without go forward, I think he just brings more sideways stuff. He isn't a miracle worker.

64 Dragon

Coach
We probably won't finish. We will still be running around with 10 laps to go and everybody else has gone home, including Pricey!

Smurf

Juniors
If we don't make the 8 it will be a disaster.
We have a good squad .
Just need a couple of props ----- and a coach

St Georgio

Juniors
The bookies have us at 14th so and by going by our performance and no proper coach..thats about fair..I still have a fear of the wooden spoon!

Latest posts