What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where do you want Robbie to go

Iafeta

Referee
The Roosters are getting a blessing in disguise from the NRL if they refuse to accept a bargain contract for Farah. They don't need him, he is a toxic white ant who will make Friends life a misery.

Rabbits20

Immortal
:lol:
well i wouldn't stop supporting souths, but i wouldn't start liking wobbie either, although if he played in the red and green, i would hope he played well. he won't come to souths anyway. souths have signed cook, who i believe will be the starting dummy half, and have carter and mcinness for depth/interchange

Very good post from a top bloke:cool:

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Very good post from a top bloke:cool:

QlivwyXsA9xTH0lHlOU5neYvN722rMA3lUw-ybbm3Ulb4S78zASKTiYN3GDgjsDrrq8mqV2rOvzR8NKRnuOuNCuaWo39X_TC6mbVw8hj=w320-h179-nc

rabbitohs95

Bench
Good to see the Tigers fans are still having a whinge about Alien. Funny to see them devote their time to that.

As for Robbie well honestly who cares besides Tigers fans? I hope he stays and screws the joint up some more. Its been a funny ride.

Ron's_Mate

Bench
Good to see the Rabbitohs fans are still having a whinge about Farah. Funny to see them devote their time to that.

As for Dylan well honestly who cares besides Souffs fans? I hope he stays and screws the joint up some more. Its been a funny ride.

Glen

Bench
I reckon he'd be a good pickup for the right team if the Tigers are still topping it up. He may be fired up to prove he is still of value and may be keen to improve his reputation of being difficult. Still a bit of a risk

HayneKloppter

Juniors
he obviously wants to stay in sydney, and every sydney team is sorted for starting 9's unless they wanted to disrupt their rosters, which is why there "appears" to be little interest in him. he would thrive at newcastle or titans but will need to compromise between getting the compo he wants vs where he will be playing.

the longer it drags on, the more likely he will be playing outside of sydney or still at the tigers imo

Lambretta

First Grade
All Robbie needs to do is talk to any Real Estate agent worth their salt

They'll reliably inform Robbie that Newcastle is pretty much Sydney "borders" and problem solved :D

Rabbits20

Immortal
Good to see the Tigers fans are still having a whinge about Alien. Funny to see them devote their time to that.

As for Robbie well honestly who cares besides Tigers fans? I hope he stays and screws the joint up some more. Its been a funny ride.

Well said mate.

nrlnrl

First Grade
Dean Ritchie reporting that an announcement to be made within 48 hours that Farah will play out his NRL career with the Wests Tigers.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/spo...-1227628846158

Robbie Farah staying at Tigers as contract stand-off comes to an end
an hour ago
Dean Ritchie ExclusiveThe Daily Telegraph

STAR hooker Robbie Farah will officially play out his NRL career at Wests Tigers.

The stunning development will be formally announced by Wests Tigers management in the next 24 to 48 hours. The Daily Telegraph can reveal the club will issue a media statement confirming Farah will now fulfill the final two years of his contract at Concord.

The cease fire ends an ugly three-month standoff between Farah and the club. The Tigers initially told the star hooker he was free to negotiate with rival NRL clubs. The saga has threatened to rip the Tigers apart and made the club a laughing stock. But the revelation that Farah will stay will delight fans and members. Wests Tigers will now pay Farah his $1.9 million contract money for seasons 2016 and 2017.

The Daily Telegraph understands Wests Tigers will also apologise to fans and members for their treatment during the Farah drama. There won’t be any official apology to Farah. Wests Tigers chief executive Justin Pascoe was contacted on Monday night by The Daily Telegraph but declied to comment.

Farah asked for a release to join another club only last week. Any interest the Sydney Roosters had in Farah subsided though with relevations incumbent hooker and co-captain Jake Friend was unsettled at the club’s approach to Farah.

Pascoe has worked overtime in the past month to rectify the differences between the club and Farah. It was a saga Pascoe inherited — not initiated. Farah will now have to battle away to win his place in Wests Tigers team to start next season. After earlier telling Farah he would play reserve grade next season, the Tigers bought Manly hooker Matt Ballin last month.

It remains to be seen how Farah’s retention will affect head coach Jason Taylor. Taylor and Farah have been at loggerheads since the coach told his then captain to move on from the embattled club. The pair will simply be forced to tolerate one another.

Farah, 31, will now end his successful career at Wests Tigers as a one-club NRL legend. At 33, when his contract expires, Farah will either retire or play a final season in England’s Super League. Farah wanted to remain in the NRL at least next season to have one final crack at playing State of Origin for NSW. Throughout the entire drama, Blues coach Laurie Daley stood staunchly beside Farah.

The Farah-Tigers situation split the club, some players almost being pushed to support either Farah or Taylor. Farah stood down as captain last month. It would appear Wests Tigers can now finally move forward, leaving the entire Farah controversy for the history books.

Charlie124

First Grade
So let me summerise the last three months for those of you not bothering yourselves with the goings on of the Wests Tigers.

Wests Tigers: "We don't want you, you're free to leave"
Robbie Farah: "No, I want to stay"
Wests Tigers: "No, go"
Robbie Farah: "No, Im staying"
Wests Tigers: "..................."
Robbie Farah: "..................."
Robbie Farah: "I don't want to stay anymore, I want a release"
Wests Tigers: "No, we want you to stay forever"

POPEYE

Coach
WT: no-one wants you Robbie so if you if want decent money stay and earn it
RF: I'll sabotage the joint
WT: go right ahead, everyone will recognise you for the wanker you are when we have no choice but sit you in the NSW cup and you'll have no chance to sabotage anyone

Latest posts