What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where is the best place to watch the game on Saturday?

greeneyed

First Grade
In Canberra. We are up against the rugby union again... so is there somewhere in Canberra where we can be sure to see the Raiders on the big screen?

greeneyed

First Grade
I live in South Canberra... the Kingo is my local hotel.. but it is a "rugby union hotel"......

greeneyed

First Grade
I think I might go to the Raiders Gungahlin.... or maybe even go down to westies central and see it live......

greeneyed

First Grade
No. South Canberra is just south of the lake, North Canberra is just north of the lake... Woden is south of South Canberra, Tuggers is south of Woden.... Belconnen and Gungahlin are north west and north of North Canberra.....

greeneyed

First Grade
No no no... North Canberra and South Canberra are just either side of the lake... they aren't just suburbs... they are groupings of suburbs... like Woden, Belconnen, Weston Creek, Tuggers, and Gungahlin....

Like North Canberra has O'Connor, Campbell, Ainslie, Lyneham etc..... South Canberra has Forrest, Griffith, Kingston, Narrabundah.....

ball boy

Bench
Raiders 2004 said:
:lol: I know north canberra is a suburb of Canberra so i'm pretty sure south canberra is one too.

no its not u goose your as dumb as that greeneyed fella

south canberra is like from curtin up around forest and stuff out to tuggeranong

greeneyed

First Grade
Ballboy... how do you manage to get out to Canberra Stadium every week? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I KNOW where I live .....

Curtin and Hughes are the northern parts of Woden. The suburbs north of that are "South Canberra". Have a look at a map ball boy.....

ball boy

Bench
if u live in curtain go to the f**king cross club to watch the game there is your stupid question answerd or go to raiders club mawson i go there occasionly