What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where is the best place to watch the game on Saturday?

BAY72

Juniors
So your an old bastard! this may explain why you can't hear us. Turn your bionic ear up!

Absolutly no-one refers to North and South as either side of the lake.

Let me try and bring you up to speed:
Basicaly from Woden back through the Tuggeranong valley is South.
and from Civic through to Belconoen is North

Not really that hard.

greeneyed

First Grade
People over 30 are not geriatrics..... :roll: :lol: And I can hear... 20/20 hearing... oh sh#t... that is vision isn't it....

And look at a map Bay 25... it is in the phone book. And by your definition, what about the bit between Woden and Civic that is south of the lake!

Raider Azz

Bench
I can't go to the Southern Cross Club as it is religious.....
Just because it's religious doesn't mean you can't go there! They aren't gonna turn you away for that :roll: :lol:

$10 to join, and trust me, it's the best place to watch the footy.

TiTTieS_[CNTDN]

Juniors
I think everyone who is under 25 thinks that everyone else is under 25 too. I say this since neither of my parents would have any idea about forums unless you took them thru a 3 day course on the internet ... even then I'm not sure my Mum would have a clue.

greeneyed

First Grade
Yeah, well I love the Raiders and I love talking about the Raiders.... I think you will find that not everyone in the forum is under 25!

Hey... and all the people in the Mal Stand think I am young... so lay off! :lol: :lol: :lol:

greeneyed

First Grade
It is funny, but the reaction so far is like I feel like I am not allowed to contribute to the forum any more... hope that is not the case.

Raider Azz

Bench
I hate to be the bearer of bad news greeneyed, but yes you are correct. Now bugger off :lol:

Why wouldn't you be allowed to contribute? Don't be stupid :p

greeneyed

First Grade
And... they are not all old.. as there are kids with their parents and even people in their 20s sitting all around.... :lol: I suspect their parents pay for all their tickets tho....

woodgers

Bench
Don't be silly Greeneyed. Why would you not feel welcome? If anything I look back at a few 'disagreements' we have had and think I should not have spoken to you in such a way. I don't care if you are 14 or 85, if you have something to add about the Raiders then I want to hear it. As far as the history of the club and remembering games at Seiffert you are our go-to man. Anything pre 89 and I am lost a little. I know who played for us but I don't recall games like you do.

Don't worry about BAY25, if you have ever been in the car with him you will know that a map if the last thing he would have :lol: Are you getting that north shore arrogance now that you live in Sydney mate? Might have to get you back to this bootcamp they call Canberra for a few -6's.

I agree about the Southern Cross Club Greeneyed. Myself and BAY25 had a disagreement with them after last year's home semi. We are both now banned :shock:

woodgers

Bench
No. You can be part of the RAYF (Raiders Army Youth Firm) :lol: :lol: Led by the Ultra. Bound to get yourself into a bit of 'bother'

woodgers

Bench
WHAT?

I was standing right at the back. #1 never introduced us. RIGHT strip him of his #1 members card(when the club pulls its finger out and sends it to him :lol: )

How did you like it Ball Boy? Did you like the noise and atmosphere or is it better to be on the pitch?

skeepe

Immortal
This thread is hilarious. I know it was a page or so ago, but a refresher course for everyone:

North Canberra:
Lyneham
Dickson
O'Connor
Turner
Ainslie
Hackett
Downer
Watson
and surrounding suburbs

South Canberra:
Forrest