What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where the F##K is the conversion??!!!!!!!!!

Flapper

First Grade
You lot are sure taking the bait a lot lately :lol:

If a situation like this is true (even though this one clearly isn't), he wouldn't have a gambling problem :)roll:), it would just be a hard luck story to the extreme.

shear_joy9

Coach
Excellent point. The way the NRL is allowing gambling to creep insidiously into our game is disgraceful --- even to the extent it's being promoted during the game commentary. I know the game needs every dollar it can get but this is short sighted in the extreme.

to be fair this is happening with every sport.

I can't recall a single sporting event this year where I haven't heard the line, "ring now for live in-play betting"

Flapper

First Grade
to be fair this is happening with every sport.

I can't recall a single sporting event this year where I haven't heard the line, "ring now for live in-play betting"

It's in every sport these days. Hell, I reckon if I had a Centrebet account I could bet on the run in Netball.

Generalzod

Immortal
What the F### just happened???!!!!!!!!

I had $20 on pick the score of 40 points to 12 at $350 to 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Folau scored in the last minute and the conversion WAS NOT TAKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!. What the F##K is going on??????!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who the F##k DO I SUE??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:x

Low life gambling degenerate

Last edited:

SDM

First Grade
I know there are many agencies out there with heaps of options. But in NSW TAB you can only bet on pick the score as part of a pool, its not fixed odds, and you don't know the dividend until after full time, and when you put 20 bucks on it you just shorten up the odds for yourself unless its a really easy one and 1000's of people got it.

The only bet option I have seen regularly this could have f**ked up is betting on Melbourne to win by exactly 28, which would have been 30-1 tops, what a flogger.

Adsy

Juniors
Don't know if it was Markieboy or not. But this happened to a guy at the pub i was at last night. Thought he was going to stab the bar staff.

Ulysseus

Bench
picture of the ticket or it didnt happen

man makes a good point.

And yes, they can decline the kick, it has been done once this year in Saints VS Gold Coast.

In extra time, golden point, you also don't get a kick for any try scored as the game ends with points of any description.

phonetic

Juniors
And yes, they can decline the kick, it has been done once this year in Saints VS Gold Coast.

+1, I was going to mention this game. Hornby told the ref we wouldn't bother with the 2, in order to preserve enough time to force Titans to kickoff again.

And gee.. a lot of wowsers on here. Let the man have a punt.

Latest posts