What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where to watch Thread

dragondad

First Grade
I find out my exam timetable next week,sh*tting myself! My exams end on the 25th of June,and I fly out that arvo to South Africa.I will be trés mad if they give me one for that arvo!

Misanthrope

Staff member
Not sure on details, but I'm cheering. My new work schedule has me starting at 11.30am and finishing at 8pm every day. Plenty of time to recover after late night World Cup antics!

dragondad

First Grade
My exams are :

Fri June 11 - Day world cup starts = score!
Tues June 14 - Day after Holland v Denmark :( Want to go to live site for that
Sat June 19 - Finishes at 6 then head out for Australia v Ghana
Thurs June 24 - Aus v Serbia finishes at 6.30 and then I have an exam at 2pm :(

Fly out to SA on June 25 ;-)

CC_Eagle

First Grade
I have it ok imo.

Third exam is the Monday after Australia V Germany. Fourth and final exam is the following Thursday (and it's only multiple choice!).

All in time for five weeks off and the Ghana and Serbia games :)

No updates on the website as of yet : http://www.sydneyfifafanfest.com.au/

abpanther

Staff member
Anyone know any good bars that are open till late to watch the games in southern Sydney (not CBD)?

DragonPunk

Live Update Team
Staff member
I'm on university holidays now (No exams) I'm cheering and probably get down to the live site.

weasel

First Grade
I could go to Gwanghwamun on Saturday night to watch South Korea vs Greece, but I can't imagine how horrible the commute back to Suwon that late at night will be, especially with literally tens if not hundreds of thousands of people crowding the streets. Plus, I really wanna be home in time to watch Argentina vs Nigeria.