What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where too for Souths??

LRC

Seriously...they were very ordinary against an ordinary roosters.
The Flegg side got lapped by 50 or so.. and the premier league side was a joke yesterday at Henson.
The coach is too soft....get angry mate.!!!

Paullyboy

Coach
Are we allowed to get rid of them again yet?

We had it right kicking them out, now we are stuck with the useless chumps.

Mr Saab

Referee
Souths will not beat the Tigers next week Aids...dont be negative about your team.
They have the off field settled with Crowe and HAC, but that doesnt equal to wins on the field. I dont know how they will attract players with how they are going.

Mr_Raditch

Juniors
Its going to take them a fair while to recover from being dumped. They lost all their juniors & sponsors. You cant recover from that overnight. They are now slowly starting to get a few juniors come through the ranks again & getting it together at the front office.
Give em time, they'll become competive again.

Red Bear

Referee
fishingjedi said:
Its going to take them a fair while to recover from being dumped. They lost all their juniors & sponsors. You cant recover from that overnight. They are now slowly starting to get a few juniors come through the ranks again & getting it together at the front office.
Thats true, its like starting as a whole new side. How long did it take till warriors and cowboys were competitive???

t-ba

Post Whore
fishingjedi said:

Manly started from scratch... & With a smaller budget in August 2001...F*ck, Souths stole about 5 of our players.

Even before We were Privatised, we were more competitive than Souths...

...The excuses are getting dull, repetitive and boring. Kicking them out isn't going to happen but god I wish they would stop being such a basket case!

knights_2006

Juniors
Souths...What the hell, they just cant win they can go oh so close but not win, maybe they can do a newcastle and finish really strongly but i doubt it.

Fin077

Juniors
I heard this is their worst start to a season in 60 years! So sad for a club with such a brilliant history and tradition.

I must say I feel for them, but I'm sure they'll get a win shortly.

ozzie

Bench
It can't be there worst start as they didn't win a game in 1956 - maybe it's their worse start in 50 years...

White Poiner

Coach
GoTheBears said:
Thats true, its like starting as a whole new side. How long did it take till warriors and cowboys were competitive???

What about Melbourne Storm? :crazy: mofo.

Souths are just farked in every area..They just have so many really bad players.. and a few good ones.. the need a balanced team..

Kiwi

First Grade
fishingjedi said:

It's not like they were setting the world on fire before they got dumped, they were just as bad as they are now.

strewth_mate

Bench
They've lost a few close ones, could have been a pretty different landscape. Newcastle missed the 8 by 2 points in 2004, and got the spoon by 2 points in 2005, each year with a fair few games where they got within 2 or 4 points but just couldn't get there. This year they've been on the other end of those games and are running first. That's 3 close ones in a row, they could have been in the bottom five by now.

I wouldn't say Souths have been completely abysmal this year based only on the ladder but at the end of the day that's all that matters, and not the excusable circumstances.

Latest posts