What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where will Ali go?

Where will Ali go?

• Roosters

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eels

• Raiders

• Souths

• Tigers

• Manly

• Wigan

• Other (please specify)

• Total voters

Raider_69

Post Whore
He has recieved intrest from:

Roosters
Tigers
Cronulla
Raiders
Souths
Parramatta
Nth Qld

Also apparently a huge offer from Wigan
sorce: rleague.com

I recon the money will be too good for Ali and he would head to Wigan, but if its an NRL club the raiders style might work for him :mrgreen:

Your thoughts...

redeel

Juniors
he wont stray too far from home, i have it on good authority :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: he will be an eel very soon

JJ

Immortal
I doubt very much that he'll go for the money at Wigan. He's a Sth Auckland boy through and through. I'm sure he could live in Australia, but I don't think he'd go to the other side of the world.

Hate to say it, but he may go to union.

bayrep

Juniors
He want go to union, he will either go to another NRL club or give the game away completely. My money is on the Eels or the Raiders.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Thomas said:
He could go to union...Auckland maybe? He has played it before.
Won't happen. He's not suited to playing as a Union forward and has no experience there. (He played as a centre as a schoolboy but is too big for that position now)

Kiwi said:
How the hell are the Roosters in the running?

No idea. Unless it is for next year and Fittler retires and they are using some of his money then that rules Orford or Johns out (Personally I think both those would be better off where they are). Back to Ali backrow is where we are at our strongest and we do not need Ali. We have a great group of kids in the lower grades that are doing a great job also. Save it for them. But our backrow is '

Ricketson
Cocker
Fitzy
Flannery
Webb
Morley

That is two backrows that would be great at a lot of other clubs.

As I said in the other thread I reckon he would be best served at Mebourne.

Kiwi

First Grade
Roosterphin said:
Kiwi said:

The Roosters are always in the running :roll: :roll:

The Roosters and their coach Stuart have already publically confirmed they are interested. How they keep finding money under the cap is beyond me.

DJ1

Juniors
Kiwi said:
Roosterphin said:
Kiwi said:

How they keep finding money under the cap is beyond me.

Congratulations! With that statement you've just passed the exam and are now qualified to be a NRL (National Rooster League) Salary Cap Auditor

Muffdaddy

Juniors
DJ1 said:
Kiwi said:
Roosterphin said:
Kiwi said:

How they keep finding money under the cap is beyond me.

Congratulations! With that statement you've just passed the exam and are now qualified to be a NRL (National Rooster League) Salary Cap Auditor

Some people are just so bitter....

DJ1, you're better than that. I've read some of your posts, you don't need to be so bitter, just get over it and get back to writing good solid posts.
If we're over the cap, then we'll be found out, and punished. If and I say if, we have cheated then I would expect nothing less than what happened to your mob a couple of years ago.
Stop directing yout immature bitterness at the supposed salary cap breaches by the Roosters, when you know you can't prove a thing, and get back to supporting your club.
Cheers,
Muff.

Looking forward to reading your future posts.(non salary cap related ones that is)