What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where will the New Zealand Warriors finish in 2019?

Where will the New Zealand Warriors finish in 2019?

• Total voters

MKEB...

Staff member
What have the warriors lost?..two semi performing halves in Lino and SJ. Two underperrming props for a semi decent prop.

What have we got? Some raw, and now battle hardened forwards with flair (though missing one big bopping forward). One very good half in blake Green and some potentiallly good halves.
RTS and Luke.

5-8

ozenzud

Juniors
I want to be wrong, but to make the top levels you have to have top level halves. We did with SJ. He was inconsistent, but he is now experienced. 9-12, but hoping for Minor premiers....

WellsNZ

Juniors
What have the warriors lost?..two semi performing halves in Lino and SJ. Two underperrming props for a semi decent prop.

What have we got? Some raw, and now battle hardened forwards with flair (though missing one big bopping forward). One very good half in blake Green and some potentiallly good halves.
RTS and Luke.

5-8

There's a pretty influential bloke, who albeit didn't have his greatest year last year, that will also no longer be around...

And even if he was a Princess, they were better with SJ than without.

WellsNZ

Juniors
Lost Mannering.
Lost Johnson.
Gained no one.
Will pick Kata.

13th to 16th.

Fight for the spoon with Parra and Dogs.

They gained LAM, he isn't no one, especially in a team that desperately needed a good prop.

No, he isn't a top tier Fifita level guy like you're going to respond back saying but he's a big improvement over what they had at the time.

Roache is effectively a guy they have added compared to last season.

They've got some young blokes who will be better for having got a shot last year like Ice.

And we'll see how Milne goes too. Won't get my hopes up too much but could be a nice surprise.

I think Burr will be a handy addition too.

Last edited:

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
True LAM is a signing, improves your front row.

Point conceeded, not enough to change my prediction.

Still think many others have better squads.

TheDMC

Bench
8 think we will make the finals
9 think not
A bunch of others just rambled without answering the question.

Me, top 8 - 5th

I’m positive for no particular reason except it is less miserable to be optimistic

Latest posts