What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

where will this team finish in 06 (part 11)

where will the roosters team bellow finish in 06

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Redback71

First Grade
1/ anthony minichiello
2/ amos roberts
3/ ryan cross
4/ iosia soliola
5/ joel monaghan
6/ braith anasta
7/ brett finch
8/ david shillington
9/ craig wing
10/ adrian morley
11/ craig fitzgibbon
12/ chris flannery
13/ ashley harrison

14/ mark edmondston
15/ charlie tonga
16/ anthony tupoa
17/ john doyle

18/ michael lett

Redback71

First Grade
ive gone for 6th providing they stay injury free and there new halves combination gells otherwise they could finnish as low as 13th.

anyway as long as the rabbits, and the eels finish in front of them i dont care where they finish.

Moffo

Referee
potentially good but the halves are professional shirkers. Big questions over a few players in that team as well. Shillington and Monaghan for starters

Spoon

Daza_06

Juniors
i think that Craig Wing should start off the bench with John Doyle at hooker. I didnt think that Wing had one of his better seasons last season ad would like to see him used as an impact player off the bench and have him running at tired defenders from dummy half. If John Doyle isnt up to it put Heath L'Estrange

ledzep

Bench
Wing had a bad season last year as he was battling with injury for most of it.
Hopefully we will see Soward at 7 for the whole season, with Finch stuffing up Newtown's season.
Monaghan better improve on 2005 as well.
4th or 5th is my guess.

innsaneink

Referee
1/3 of voters have opted for the spoon.

I guess all these polls show is that 33% here have nfi.

I went 6th-7th.

Stagger eel

Staff member
still a real concern in the halves, very classy else where but still lacking some depth upfront.

pantherz9103

First Grade
As long as they don't make the gf and prefer them not to make the 8 at all.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Big Mick

Referee
If they have no injuries, they have the potential to make Top 4.

If they get some injuries in the forwards...I see them struggling.

OVP

Coach
ive gone for

1ST

MINOR PREMIERS PLUS PREMIERSHIP WINNERS !!!

99 Years is NOT ENOUGH !!

;-):):lol:

Danish

Referee
I think Anasta will do wonders now that he is in a team which doesnt hate him. Finch is a worry, but then again he'll be playing for Newtown so i'm sure i dont care.

The question marks over Monaghan are warranted. I had high hopes for him but after 05 i've lost all confidence that he will do well. But he will be ditched very quickly for Perrett if he doesnt perform so the pressure will either make or break him.

As for Shillo, i'm more than a bit biased but he is being worked very hard by Stuart and co and i have him down as a possilbe QLD bolter for Origin. They do tend to make one left-field selection each year after all, and with Webcke gone, Petro soon to follow, and Carl Webb in all likelihood suspended there will be some front row positions up for grabs.

I've got us finishing in the Top 4 as a fan, and somewhere in the bottom of the 8 if i take off the tri-colour lenses.

TV Ted Ellery said:
Mid Table

Dont have the ability to challange heavyweights such as Wests and the Cowboys Just yet.

i'm sorry but i find that line very cute :)

Latest posts