What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where will you watch the 2009 Grand Final?

Where will you watch the 2009 Grand Final?

• ANZ Stadium

Votes: 58 67.4%
  • Parramatta Leagues

Votes: 6 7.0%
  • Somehwhere Private

Votes: 22 25.6%

• Total voters

Skeletor

Juniors
I won't be viewing this forum on Sunday from around 7pm Australian time until 3am. Spike doesn't even show the grand final live.

St Dragon

Juniors
Im a Parra supporter, using my hubbys login to post.
We bought our tickets when they first came out thinkinh we would be watching Saints. So glad Parra made it. If we diodnt it would have been a very boring game as the other choices are my top 3 teams I dont like.
ANyway, we are sitting in Bay 141-2. Not the best seats but at least I am there.

i don't know what to do? shoul i come down to sydney and watch it with friends on TV? do i chase some reps and see if i can get tickets and come down to goto the game?
or do i just stay at home and watch it?

i don't know what to do? shoul i come down to sydney and watch it with friends on TV? do i chase some reps and see if i can get tickets and come down to goto the game?
or do i just stay at home and watch it?
nrl.com have 1000 tix for sale to mynrl members from 9pm monday night but you'd better be quick to get them 1000 tickets is a joke why can't the mynrl members get first dibs on all the unsold season ticket holder tickets assuming theres any left
if you cant get tickets maybe go the club it would be packed to the rafters though

"MyNRL members will have an exclusive buying period from 9pm Monday, September 28, until 7am Tuesday, September 29. A total of 1000 tickets will be available during this period with all members allowed a maximum of two (2) tickets."

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=345637

Last edited:
nrl.com have 1000 tix for sale to mynrl members from 9pm monday night but you'd better be quick to get them 1000 tickets is a joke why can't the mynrl members get first dibs on all the unsold season ticket holder tickets assuming theres any left
if you cant get tickets maybe go the club it would be packed to the rafters though

"MyNRL members will have an exclusive buying period from 9pm Monday, September 28, until 7am Tuesday, September 29. A total of 1000 tickets will be available during this period with all members allowed a maximum of two (2) tickets."

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=345637
what are you going to do?

Mark_S

Juniors
Well I was up at 5am this morning looking a a pair of A reserve seats for $350 and Ebay. After looking at some of the others on Ebay I thought they were a good price and a honest fan trying to off load some ticket. Well I held off to long as I wanted to run it past my wife and missed out.

Rang friends in Sydney and no joy.

One thing that popped into my mind was a good friend of my brother, who lives in Melbourne being Storm member and ticket holders.

Looks like my wife and I will have 2 seat in the Storm section. Not the best result, but it gets us to the grand final for 180 bucks and not into the pocket of a scalper.

scottyeel

Bench
Just pulled our tickets out and we got Bay 142-2.
Behind the posts which isn't too bad, but up the Storms end of the ground. At least the fence won't be too crowded up there when we do our lap of honour.

parra pete

Referee
At home. Have doctor's appointment in Albury on Thursday, come home on Saturday morning....but could fly down to the game if I can organise some tickets through the Raiders this week.
Just checked flights, not many seats left from Albury to Sydney...

Yep, got some tickets..So http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEGlsifoqQY Good to have good mates..

Flying down from Albury Saturday arvo, back first thing Monday with my son and his partner....Will be first time I've been to Homebush Stadium..looking forward to it

what are you going to do?
a guy at work is trying to get tickets monday morning i asked if he could get me 2 extra im not sure if thats possible if not ill try the mynrl release tomorrow night after that i'll skim ebay but im not paying a fortune for tickets
if the club do open up the north terrace and show the game on the big screen i might go there

Parra R 4 Me

Juniors
Living in Brisbane and not being able to get the weekend off ( to fly to Sydney) I'll be watching the game in front of the telly screaming the bloody house down and won't the whole street know about it.

a guy at work is trying to get tickets monday morning i asked if he could get me 2 extra im not sure if thats possible if not ill try the mynrl release tomorrow night after that i'll skim ebay but im not paying a fortune for tickets
if the club do open up the north terrace and show the game on the big screen i might go there
I don't know what to do.
if i come down and we lose then I'll balme myself and if i stay home and we win I'll want to be there.
Maybe i just will pretend it isn't on and get some one to sms me the fulltime score and if we win I'll watch the replay if we don't i wont.
WHAT TO DO?

I don't know what to do.
if i come down and we lose then I'll balme myself and if i stay home and we win I'll want to be there.
Maybe i just will pretend it isn't on and get some one to sms me the fulltime score and if we win I'll watch the replay if we don't i wont.
WHAT TO DO?
take yourself out of the equation mate they will win or lose on their own no matter what you do so just decide if you want to come down or not

eel01s

Bench
Here is my sob story:

I have to go to a wedding! It's not even my family!!! The year Parra make the Grand Final and I can't watch it live :x

I will have a radio, and will need to get someone to record it to DVD for me.

Oh, and before all the smart comments start hitting, yes my wife asked me to go, but it is out of respect to her de-facto grandma who was extremely good to her during tough times when she was a little girl.

Here's hoping the Eels win, and then I can get plastered for the trip home from Wollongong! Hang on, I will get plastered if they lose (but that won't happen)!

Latest posts