What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where will you watch the 2009 Grand Final?

Where will you watch the 2009 Grand Final?

• ANZ Stadium

Votes: 58 67.4%
  • Parramatta Leagues

Votes: 6 7.0%
  • Somehwhere Private

Votes: 22 25.6%

• Total voters
Hope you take a mate, and not that bitter partner of yours....:lol:
Yes I am taking a mate! she hates footy and would never come anyway!
My mate is a dogs fan but he has a soft spot for parra.

But who cares ethier way coz I'M GOING TO THR GRAND FINAL!!!!
WAHOO!!!

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Looks like i'm at the GF too now, thanks HJ and the boys.

Would be good if we all meet up at Leagues club at 12pm then head there about 3pm?

PB

Bench
Hi There - I'm going! My day will be as follows

Flying Cairns to T/ville - Then T/Ville to Sydney. Then heading to straight to the show - After that hwo knows!!!

A Huge thank you to Hellsy for organing my ticket! I can not wait!!

Fui!!!

Juniors
111-2 but desperately trying to get a Family pass somewhere in the stadium.

have a couple on ebay which i'm watching. They are rip offs but I have no choice.

Kornstar

Coach
The lady said Bay 101-2 Row 50, i am skeptical because Row 50 doesn't exsist in 101-2, there is a row 50 in 146-2 right next to 101, so i assume it is 146......don't care though cause i am going to the GF to see the Eels!!!!!

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Sadly not going to the game. Watching at home, it was only me but the inlaws are also mad eels supporters so they are coming. Now most of my mates and family are coming. It started off with 2 people now there are over thirty.

Just went shopping , gee spent over $200 just on food for our antipasto platter, plus there is enough prawns for an army. Can't wait.

Just mentioned to my brother normally GF eve is pretty low key, but tonight feels like a party is brewing , I love it !!!!!

Latest posts