What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where will you watch the 2009 Grand Final?

Where will you watch the 2009 Grand Final?

• ANZ Stadium

Votes: 58 67.4%
  • Parramatta Leagues

Votes: 6 7.0%
  • Somehwhere Private

Votes: 22 25.6%

• Total voters
good luck with that ;-)
you could try telling her you were a parra fan before you met her so they get preference but i doubt that would get you far :lol:
Tried that one yesterday, didn't go down to well.
And today isn't a good day to ask, i'm sure to get my head bitten off if i do!

Tried that one yesterday, didn't go down to well.
And today isn't a good day to ask, i'm sure to get my head bitten off if i do!
you could try making a long weekend of it and tell her if you can get one day to go to the game on sunday then she gets a day for whatever she wants to do: chick flick at the movies, day spa, shopping for shoes 8 hours straight, etc etc

Last edited:

parra pete

Referee
you could try making a long weekend of it and tell her if you can get one day to go to the game on sunday then she gets a day for whatever she wants to do: chick flick at the movies, day spa, shopping for shoes 8 hours straight, etc etc

Just tell her you're going. What's the worst thing that could happen?

Just tell her you're going. What's the worst thing that could happen?
She'll only not talk to me for a while, but i will feel sick with the thought that i upset her. I also work with her so it will be uncomfortable for while.
Plus it's a 7 hour drive (i can't drive that far).

She'll only not talk to me for a while, but i will feel sick with the thought that i upset her. I also work with her so it will be uncomfortable for while.
not a fun trip if she is staring daggers at you the whole time

i had the chance to go in 2001 when i still lived down there and didn't.
now we are just to far away and was down there last weekend for other stuff.
Footy is just a game, family is for life!

i had the chance to go in 2001 when i still lived down there and didn't.
now we are just to far away and was down there last weekend for other stuff.
Footy is just a game, family is for life!
if we win and you dont come you will never lose another argument with her...
"what have you done for me lately?" "well i gave up a grand final for you"
"im sick of waiting for you to mow the lawn" "well in 23 years ill do it"

noosa-eel

Juniors
We have just bought a house so our budget is a little stretched atm, so like a few others that live outside of Sydney we will be watching it on tv with the blue & gold bugle getting blown and the street wondering what the hell is going on lol. To all you lucky eels supporters going to the game make a heap of noise :D

84 Baby

Referee
sorry staying home up here in qld the 40 can block of VB is on ice I'll be drinking the merlot b4 and after but beer it is till fulltime
a. Being in QLD shouldn't you be drinking XXXX
b. Isn't VB like supporting Melbourne
c. Can't you brew your own Parra brand. We'll ship some water from Parra river to put into it... probably higher alcohol % by itself

parra pete

Referee

What's the problem...Isn't that a plus. :lol:

No pain no gain...the key words in your reply 'a while'. They get over it mate...

The Colonel

Immortal
I'm south bound and down loaded up and truckin'
We're gonna do what they said can't be done
We've got a long way to go and a short time to get there
I'm south bound, just watch ol' Parra run.

Bay 121 - myself and another Parramatta fan from Moree will be there.

Big props to the guardians of good amongst us.....

TURN UP, STAND UP!

The Colonel

Immortal

I loaded my crowd up and took them with me on the weekend. 8.5 hours door to door with the kids in the car and because my better half left her licence in Moree I drove both trips. Friday on 5 hours sleep and Saturday on 3.5 hours. I was exhausted on Saturday night and slept for ten. I'm still feeling it today!

I'll go again this weekend, back sometime Monday...... my wife knows what it means to me. :D

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
At my house, having a BBQ with a few friends, will be wearing my SGBall jersey from 1986.

Still in good nic too it is.

Go the Eels!!!

Latest posts