What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

where will your team be after round 1?

Pigskin

Juniors
we'll lose to the Warriors by about 8, that should put us in a nice comfy 10th on the ladder i guess

Oink !

melon....

Coach
If Easts take Souths seriously, Easts will be first on Points difference. +60 is not out of the question.

choc_soldier

Coach
Somewhere around the middle... I'm picking a tight one against the Knights, so it could be anywhere between 4th and 9th.

Pigskin

Juniors
melon.... said:
If Easts take Souths seriously, Easts will be first on Points difference. +60 is not out of the question.

fair go on the Bunnies

first game of the season they should play a bit inspired

Roosters by 20

Oink !

Pantherjim.

Referee
melon.... said:

It's arrogance like this that rank the Roosters where they are on the "most loveable team" list... last :D

It's also arrogance like this that, more often than not, lead to a uniquely embarrassing condition known as "Egg on one's face" on the part of Roosters Supporter in question. :lol:

Pantherjim.

nrl_panthers.gif
piss.gif
nrl_roosters.gif

Bomber

Bench
My team will still be in Townsville, preparing for the bye and the Raiders.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Pantherjim. said:
It's arrogance like this that rank the Roosters where they are on the "most loveable team" list... last :D

It's also arrogance like this that, more often than not, lead to a uniquely embarrassing condition known as "Egg on one's face" on the part of Roosters Supporter in question. :lol:
Nice knee-jerk reaction. I don't think it's madness to think that Souths will struggle. Traditionally blowouts in scores have been more frequent at the beginning and ends of seasons.

Melon is allowed his opinion, I'm sure some of you will remind him if it comes to naught.

Petey

Juniors
We will beat the Warrirors in a close game .

Probably be coming about 6th after the 1st round

Grantwhy

Juniors
Bomber said:
My team will still be in Townsville, preparing for the bye and the Raiders.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Half of them will be either fising on the reef or in a creek somewhere and the other half will be on a golf course.

And, if they the win by the 8 points i am hopeing for they should be about 5th on the table :) .

Crusader

Bench
We will beat the Broncos in a close game.

Probably be coming about 6th after the 1st round ;-)

Iafeta

Referee
On a plane flight back to Auckland?

About 7th because our result will be extremely close, if we get up our differential won't be much in the Warriors advantage.

Pantherjim.

Referee
Kurt Sherlock's Mo said:
Pantherjim. said:

Nice knee-jerk reaction. I don't think it's madness to think that Souths will struggle. Traditionally blowouts in scores have been more frequent at the beginning and ends of seasons.

Melon is allowed his opinion, I'm sure some of you will remind him if it comes to naught.

Far be it from me to tell the Melonius one that he isn't entitled to his opinion. After all, this is a free country and I strongly stand by our western democratic principles. However, by the same token, I am equally entitled to suggest that Melon's opinions are not only arrogant but unrealistic and stupid.

Furthermore, being the moronic imbecile that he is, I'm also entitled to wish that his predictions make him look sillier, and even less welcome than a Neo Nazi at a Bar Mitzvah.

Pantherjim.
nrl_panthers.gif
piss.gif
nrl_roosters.gif