What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which American RL team do you support?

Which American RL team do you support?

• Total voters

spinnerhowland

Juniors
WOW, I had not been on the forum in a long time due to the ADC game and now in the search for a new career type job. But HOLY CR#P, I am yet again flattered by the national and international support.
Thanks fellas

deluded pom?

Coach
No links with the Sharks name in the UK either GDLD. People tend to go with the team that most closely resembles the name of the team they support. Unfortunately the Sharks in Australia have the reputation of being perrenial chokers when it comes to the big games.

Calixte

First Grade
NY Knights.

Lived there a short while. Amazing city, loved every minute of it. Tied with Paris for the best on the planet.

Throw in a bit of TGG. Who could be happier? :D

Some of these sides should change their names IMO. When league becomes pro in America, there may be some lawsuits in relation to some of these names. Raiders, Eagles, Warriors & Bulls...the NFL & NBA may take legal action. I aint passed the bar but I know a lil bit...

Axemen, Slayers, Fight, Conneticut Wildcats...those are f*ckin awesome names.

BCSharksRLFC

Juniors
I'm with the sharks all the way..obviously. Jacksonville is doing a ton to push the league for any myself (and a few others on my team) are trying our hardest to do the same in this area. Our club alone has come so far in the past couple years, with this year being our first ever have game day shirts, and I'm trying to make as many videos as I can to push the league as a whole; hell I drove to connecticut to do it! I'm looking to take care of the site soon too so it can be restructured and have more content and be more up to date.

The sharks may have had a disappointing season this year but we started off with a good bit of injuries to some of our best; also I may mention we only imported one guy.

Sharks!

Latest posts