What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which Channel is showing the game?

elektro

Juniors
Hey guys, i checked the tv guide for the fox sports channels and it doesnt have the game listed so i was just wondering which channel will be broadcasting the game?

BIKER_DRAGON

Juniors
Hey guys, i checked the tv guide for the fox sports channels and it doesnt have the game listed so i was just wondering which channel will be broadcasting the game?

Do you mind me asking what rock do you live under?

How many years is now that channel 9 has been showing Friday night games. There can only be 3 excuses for your post 1...your a child 2....you have just come from overseas (yes that does include Tasmania) or your from a part of Australia where they play that Queer Victorian game.

elektro

Juniors
Do you mind me asking what rock do you live under?

How many years is now that channel 9 has been showing Friday night games. There can only be 3 excuses for your post 1...your a child 2....you have just come from overseas (yes that does include Tasmania) or your from a part of Australia where they play that Queer Victorian game.

I totally forgot about channel 9 and my brother confused me by saying it was on foxsports.. no need to be a smart ass about it mate

big pat

Coach
i'm sure fox sports two are doing a replay at 11.30. but yes nine and their sh*thead panel of experts will be calling the game,thank goodness lozza had the sense to go back to fox. go you red and white beauty's.

MustLoveDogs.jpg

This is what Channel Nein are playing in Melbourne instead of the game.

Seriously.

I believe they will show the game at 12.25

How I hate Channel 9. I can't wait until Rugby League and the Fans get the television coverage it deserves.

Looking forward to the game and catching up with a few of the L.U blokes.

See you there.

Latest posts