What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

which CLUB game would you like to see again?

Gooba

Juniors
I liked the Saints/Newcastle game from 99 where you guys had it won in the final 5 then saints snatched it from you with a minute to go and then Darren albert snatching it back in the last couple of seconds.
That is the greatest match ive ever been to. It ment a little more to me because i was sitting with my my family who mostly goes for the dragons. gees i gave it to them on the way back home!

I also likes the game against canberra how finch kicked it out on the full then started crying under the post.. so the caring joey gave him his shorts. :lol:

Also last years game against dragons at kograh.. where all the dragins fans were giving it to us saying "one man knights". then we beet the so i stood up on the top of the hill and laughed at all the fans. we smashed them 42-8 in that game! :clap:

Latest posts