What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which club junior are you?

Haffa

Mudgee Dragons till under 11s then Woy Woy roosters from there till first grade. Then once I turned 25 I found a stool at the pub to be more my style.

The roosters are now in Chooks Territory, I think

Last edited:

thorson1987

Coach
Minto Cobras
Macquarie Fields Hawks
All Saints Liverpool
Campbelltown Warriors

All Western suburbs junior clubs.

The Engineers Room

First Grade
Wentworthville Magpies
Greystanes Devils
Merrylands Rams

All in the Parramatta district and I refereed in that district years later.

oikee

Juniors
Newtown 'Steve Price hauled from here', now shut down,,,
Then the Roosters here in Toowoomba. I also played for Toowoomba at State level.
The Roosters are a great club in one of the best areas in Toowoomba.
Moved to Brisbane where supported Wynnum/manly and Easts.

I must have been playing while Sterlo was around, i was the better looking blonde.

macnaz

Staff member
Me=Holman JRLFC situated at Enfield, named after Keith Holman in Western Suburbs Junior league.
If it still existed would be a Canterbury Juniors club now... #-o

Son= Ex Maroubra Lions....South Sydney Jnrs, Now Dundas Shamrocks...Balmain Juniors!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

They did have a resurgence and reformed with Ashfield Colts to be named Ashfield Holman in the Balmain comp :) But they only lasted perhaps 2 seasons.

Tutu

Juniors
Juniors: Cronulla Caringbah, Cessnock Police Boys (Newcastle), West Maitland (Newcastle).

Seniors: Cessnock Goannas (Newcastle), Branxton Diggers (Group 21), Mudgee Wombats (Rugby).

Lifelong Sharks supporter.

macavity

Referee
Bellamy was born in Portland,and played juniors for Oberon Tigers,he wasn't from newcastle.

Think he captained them after he played for the Raiders?

I played for Glendale Gorillas and South Newcastle Lions - Knights territory of course.

My local is now Valentine-Eleebana Red Devils - one of the most prodigiously productive junior clubs in the country.

Latest posts