What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WHICH COMMENTATOR DO YOU HATE THE MOST?

Which commentator do you hate the most

• Peter Sterling

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ray Hadley

• Bob Fulton

• Andrew Voss

• Paul Vautin

• Warren Ryan

• Phil Gould

• Laurie Daley

• Gary Freeman

• Warren Smith

• Total voters

reladith

Juniors
Which commentators on the game do you less like. Is it Ray Hadley? Bob Fulton? Peter Sterling? Gus Gould? Lets see once and for all who we all hate to listen too most.

bartman

Immortal
Where's the other foxtel blokes? Gary Freeman, hands down.

Sterlo's got to be the best value out of that list fo sho.

swing_low

Juniors
Gould was good yesterday, really soaked up the windy atmosphere and got all the viewers pumped up. I vote for warren ryan.

QldRabbit

Juniors
Gould, Sterlo, Fatty all king wankers. The sooner they and Channel Nine get the boot from having opions or having television rights to the NRL the better this planet will be. Delayed telecast Friday night and Sunday. How many games does Seven and Ten broadcast each weekend and LIVE.

Jimbo

Immortal
Gould, with Daley a close second.

Gould is simply a low merkin, while Daley wouldn't know an objective comment if it fell out of the sky, landed on his face and started to wriggle...

RenoufPhan

Juniors
Jimbo said:
Gould, with Daley a close second.

Gould is simply a low merkin, while Daley wouldn't know an objective comment if it fell out of the sky, landed on his face and started to wriggle...
My sentiments exactly.

OzDave

Juniors
Gould by a country mile!
The Beatles wrote a song about Phil Goulds commentary style called "I, Me, Me, Mine". We play a game at home counting how many times he can say "I" in a comment. He can regularly get to 7. He has an opinion on everything and doesn't like anyone having a contrary view. As for his war with those in the media, he just can't see that he is a member of the media forcing his views on the public.

Raider_69

Post Whore
im with parra fan
needs more NZ blokes... costigan, halligan, roparti.. ahh someone give me a gun!!
#-o

salivor

First Grade
I can't stand Phil Gould using the channel 9 commentary position as a soap box to voice his opinions from but after the Broncos v Raiders match at Suncorp a few weeks back Laurie Daley should never be allowed near a mic again. It was the most biased and unprofessional call I've ever heard, he must have moaned about that Canberra no try for 30 minutes straight (probably more as I hit the mute button at that point) but if he had a half decent set of eyes he would've seen that the video ref made the correct call.

Latest posts