What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which ex-eel do you like the most?

PARRA_FAN

Coach
I still like Hodgson and Schifscoske, they've been in good form and were so good for our club, unfortunately left cause of salary cap. But I still like watching them play.

Phillips

Referee
Hodgson, Richards, Tonga, Schifcofske, Smith, Hindmarsh, Solomona, Moran, Chan and a few others

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
Paul Gallen was with us as a junior right? If so I pick him, he works his ass off every week in a pathetic Sharks team, very very unlucky to miss out on City/Country

Eelementary

Post Whore
Pat Richards, definitely.

Imagine having Grothe and Richards on the wings, with Petersen a capable back-up.

Brilliant.

Clinton Schifcofske. A Champion play and a Great Bloke. Also from a great family who I had the pleasure to meet several times when I was in Queensland.

fish eel

Immortal
Jamie Lyon.

Just kidding.
Aside from a selected few I like to see get smashed evey now and then, I actually don't think to much about ex-eels currently playing at other clubs.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
bubsy and micky hodgson and ian and bobcat and willie. and heath.

and casey cos you know, go origin!

and wheels and boydy and wade lestrange........

:(

Stagger eel

Staff member
Most respectected ex eel: Andy "Bobcat" Ryan

Player I wouls love to have back: Willie Tonga

special mention: Ian Hindmarsh, Brett Hodgson and Clinton Shifcofske,

Avenger

Immortal
I agree with eela BUT I would have Lyon back only after he allowed me to beat him first. Balkan style.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
any one player to have - ian - still a workaholic, and him and his bro complimented each other so nicely

Latest posts