What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which is the least enjoyable?

Which is the least enjoyable?

• Total voters

soc123_au

Staff member
Tough decision then. Does anyone make them feel better afterwards? I am still leaning that way as the preferred option.

Cliffhanger

Coach
You're supposed to choose the one you find least enjoyable, not the one you'd prefer.

So far Apey is the least gay out of all of you.

BDR

First Grade
There's no "reading threads made by Cliffhanger" option

Would have won comfortably

Cliffhanger

Coach
Yes, but you're 22 going on 50 because you think you're above it all and too cool to laugh at stupid things like Dogslife's trolling, my threads, and South Park. I'm pretty sure you like to take it up the bum too and your inability to come to terms with that is causing you great pain.

BDR

First Grade
It's like you've known me my whole life

sg017lt.gif

butchmcdick

Immortal
Yes, but you're 22 going on 50 because you think you're above it all and too cool to laugh at stupid things like Dogslife's trolling, my threads, and South Park. I'm pretty sure you like to take it up the bum too and your inability to come to terms with that is causing you great pain.

Hey BDR isn't the one who put sodomised with a yam on the table.

For a lass who has never taken one up the tradesmen's entrance you seem obsessed with backdoor action :)

First Grade
All you freaks THAT DON'T THINK BEING SODOMISED BY ANYTHING IS THE WORST THING Of THAT POLL ARE NOTHING SHORT OF GHEY.

abpanther

Staff member
Something tells me Cliffy wouldn't mind being the Yam inserter, certain sense of power there...