What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which one of you is SaintBenny on twitter??

rewn

Juniors
Firstly, being a 'menace on twitter' whist being of a lebanese background does not make you a muslim terrorist.

In fact being a MUSLIM, does not make you a terrorist.

Sorry to be so politically correct, but you would think in today's day and age that a grown man like yourself would not resort to such petty remarks.

Actually Sarah, a few of his tweets were about blowing stuff up, hence my comment, I was not stereotyping.

You can apologise whenever you like :)

sarahk

Juniors
Actually Sarah, a few of his tweets were about blowing stuff up, hence my comment, I was not stereotyping.

You can apologise whenever you like :)

lol that still doesn't warrant being called a muslim terrorist as im sure alot of people express themselves violently when angry.

But yeah i was just saying, in case you were stereotyping, that its wrong to think like that, and since youre basing it on what he's previously said then i apologise for thinking you jumped the gun and called him a muslim terrorist because he's lebanese.

Farah baiting, what a legend.......

Everyone except for Tigers fans know he is a whinging over-rated prima donna.

So Job well done son!

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Farah is a kick happy spastic and a mentally weak spastic judging by his urge to reply to a another spastic in SaintSpastic

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
jeez...it amazes me with all the stories about sports stars talking nonsense on twitter, how openly they all still do it......we forumites may regard ourselves as nerds, but these guys are updating 20 and 30 times a day like they're Timmah or some sh*t, getting involved in sh*tfights, and dropping F-bombs and what not left right and centre.

Personally I think it's a laugh, but how easily could it get them in massive trouble. Farah could lose sponsorships etc simply for using the F-word....that alone would be enough for a story in many papers. Imagine if he F-bombed with that sort of abandon in a post match interview? Stephanie Rice lost megabucks just for using the other "f" word, on the basis that it was a homophobic slur when clearly it wasn't used in a homphobic context at all and I doubt anyone even really thinks she is homophobic (I certainly don't)....someone choosing to take exception to even a single word is all it takes.

otori

Juniors
jeez...it amazes me with all the stories about sports stars talking nonsense on twitter, how openly they all still do it......we forumites may regard ourselves as nerds, but these guys are updating 20 and 30 times a day like they're Timmah or some sh*t, getting involved in sh*tfights, and dropping F-bombs and what not left right and centre.

Personally I think it's a laugh, but how easily could it get them in massive trouble. Farah could lose sponsorships etc simply for using the F-word....that alone would be enough for a story in many papers. Imagine if he F-bombed with that sort of abandon in a post match interview? Stephanie Rice lost megabucks just for using the other "f" word, on the basis that it was a homophobic slur when clearly it wasn't used in a homphobic context at all and I doubt anyone even really thinks she is homophobic (I certainly don't)....someone choosing to take exception to even a single word is all it takes.

Theres a big difference in Swearing with the f bomb and calling a sporting team/people from a country twigs. The word twig is like n****r to the gay community whereas f**k is just a swear word.

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
Theres a big difference in Swearing with the f bomb and calling a sporting team/people from a country twigs. The word twig is like n****r to the gay community whereas f**k is just a swear word.

You didn't read all of it.. He called SaintBenny a twinkie.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Dunno why Farah bothers replying, not worth his time or effort.

Now the SaintBenny soft c**k has hidden his tweets, what a little bitch.

RugbyHighlights

Juniors
We should orchestrate choreographed mass 'raids' of players accounts.

Get in the news, increase forum membership.

I propose Sam Burgess as Target #1.

Latest posts