What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which players are you most interested in 2024

yy_cheng

Coach
Not sure why but I just don't see much in him. Looks a bit slow off the mark. No real explosiveness or wild power.I think he can be solid and safe but unsure if he adds much to our backline.
I agree with this.. he will be solid like Reddy and Opacic. Depends on who our big fish signing will be and how the 2 up and coming youngsters will go.

Sivo will probably retire soon so Seano might still have a spot somewhere.

I dont think Dunster will be able to really come back and keep a NRL position

hindy111

Post Whore
I agree with this.. he will be solid like Reddy and Opacic. Depends on who our big fish signing will be and how the 2 up and coming youngsters will go.

Sivo will probably retire soon so Seano might still have a spot somewhere.

I dont think Dunster will be able to really come back and keep a NRL position

Dunster prior to injury was NRL borderline and his level probably the same as Russel. Hopefully he reaches that again. He would atleast then be a handy back up.

Our 2-5 is all up for grabs I think bar Pensini who has his position down. Sivo still has 2025 under contract. I think he is a certain starter for 2024 but I can see him being moved on in 2025 possibly to England unless he kills it. I highly doubt he is with us after his current contract expires.

I can see a completely different 2-5 bar will in 2025.

yy_cheng

Coach
Dunster prior to injury was NRL borderline and his level probably the same as Russel. Hopefully he reaches that again. He would atleast then be a handy back up.

Our 2-5 is all up for grabs I think bar Pensini who has his position down. Sivo still has 2025 under contract. I think he is a certain starter for 2024 but I can see him being moved on in 2025 possibly to England unless he kills it. I highly doubt he is with us after his current contract expires.

I can see a completely different 2-5 bar will in 2025.
If we didnt go for Dan Topou to save the spot for a bigger fish, really only 2 position remains as Will
and Big Fish will take 2 spots.

Agreed that Sivo will take one in 2024 which leaves only 1 spot left for Superman, Hairman, Dunster and Russell to fight over.

Russell is the type who will go really well in the UK. I watched some UK Stuff and Jai Field looked really dangerous. But here, he was so so

T-Boon

Coach
Dylan Brown, Moses, Paulo, Gutherson.
Brown is potentially the best player in the NRL and if he and the other stars produce their best we could be ready for silver wear.

yy_cheng

Coach
Dylan Brown, Moses, Paulo, Gutherson.
Brown is potentially the best player in the NRL and if he and the other stars produce their best we could be ready for silver wear.
Isnt the Provan Summons trophy bronze? The NRL 7s might be silver though.

Latest posts