What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which players cut up your team?

Inferno

Coach
Every team has a few players from the opposition who seem to lift when they you and always seem to cut you up.

For us I would say Mad Dog Macdougall and Matt Peterson from the Eels always seem to play well against us. Benji Marshall as well kills us time and time again as seen in "that run" last year where he was leaping like a gazelle.

Who does your team get cut up by?

Bazal

Post Whore
Robbie Farah. I think he's only played us twice, but both times he shredded us up the middle. Steve Bell always seems to score against us too. There are more but I'm tired and want sleep...

OVP

Coach
Anyone from Penrith usually. Particularly Rhys Wesser.

Ive never seen a team lift like Penrith do when they play us ... ffs give it rest will ya :lol: ... I remember when we played Penrith, they'd ALWAYS invade The Wall. Ahh good fun :) Western Panther is the only one who shows up these days, but he's like an old schooler now and everyone respects his opinion. I wonder, does WP post here too ?

Souths try to, but theyve only beaten us once in 12 years.

mattyg

Bench
matty bowen and matt sing always seem to cut the dogs up. i swear every single game they score a few tries from a bomb, and a broken field try.

Jono078

Referee
Usually speedsters..

I remember M. Reick, C. Walker usually carved us up in a few games, besides that I havent noticed really.

Balmain_Boy

Bloody Gasnier. Hate the bastard. I think he's scored 3 hatricks against us, it's ridiculous. Either way, I think he averages close to, if not more than 2 tries a game.

I think BK usually plays pretty well too.

willvillain

Juniors
Harold Bishop said:
Tahu against Manly.

Indeed. He's cut us to pieces since he's played for Parra, and I can remember a number of games for the Knights where he got tries as well.

I can't remember the last time Webcke had a bad game against us either.

Murphdogg1

Juniors
Matt Geyer, has big record especially at Erricson,

although on the flip side Vatuvei scored 4 times in the last 2 games at Newcastle's Energy Australia Stadium

Slappy

Juniors
Tap Twist Snap said:
Morrison and Gasnier... that would be one good thing if he went to union lol.

Too true, whenever Gasnier has the ball and is within 10 or so metres of the Tigers line it is heart attack time for me!

RABK

Referee
Murphdogg1 said:
Matt Geyer, has big record especially at Erricson,

although on the flip side Vatuvei scored 4 times in the last 2 games at Newcastle's Energy Australia Stadium

Well if we wanted to do it on flipside i'll say that Andrew Johns and Darren Lockyer have torn most teams apart for the good part of a decade.

My nightmare players: Brett Kearney, Mark Gasnier, Justin Smith, Glen sh*thead, Chris Hicks (has he EVER missed a goal in a game against Wests) , the entire Penrith team (in particular Priddis), Tupou, Roberts, big cumbersome Brisbane forwards, Billy Slater, David Kidwell, Jamin Lowe...probably many more

In the past these players/teams have produced their best against the Tigers. Obviously during last years finals and at the start of this yr we have overcome some of the hoodoos although most still remain.