What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which players cut up your team?

brook

First Grade
Like others have said Gasnier and the traitorscum (how many years now and we've still never beaten him :( )

When he was still playing Mundine used to carve up Balmain every time we played.

The Preacher

First Grade
I find that Widders, Morrison and naturally Johns seem to save their best for the Dragons, and Brad Fittler used to just carve us up.

Joe's Magpies

Juniors
Whenever we play Melbourne, Billy Slater always scores against us. I notice the same thing with Greg Inglis as well. He has scored against us in the last 2 matches. I hope the trend does not continue.

Juniors
Melbourne seem to have a problem with souths in general, last year we were in as good as form as we are at the moment and the bunnies popped up and put 40 on us when they were on a similar losing streak, i must admit im a lil worried about this weekend, i think the bunnies are really building to a win, they went close against the knights and that would have pissed them off coming so close and just missing, from a storm fan for all u tipsters, dont write the bunnies off

oxenham

Juniors
I think that Souths put 40 on us a couple of years ago. However, I think they did beat us last year but it was a close match.

bullmaster

Juniors
Matty Orford, he carves us up every time we played the Storm! he leaves and look what we did to them without Benji a couple of weeks back. Now we face a hot Manly with him leading the side. Very worried!

Big Mick

Referee
Matt Geyer rips Penrith apart each and every time he plays against us. The storm in general actually. We can't ever seem to record a win against them and if we do we are usually going really well or they are decimated. Like in 2003...we were on a 9 game winning streak to lose to Melbourne.

Greg Bird and Adam Dykes also for Cronulla. Everytime they play us..these two lift something else.

Matt Cooper for the Dragons play's well against us.

Dean Widders and Mark Riddell...even though both didn't do too much in the last encounter..they usually rip in.

Back in the day...it seemed Owen Craigie only played one game a season...and that was against Penrith. He did some amazing things against us that I never saw him do against anyone else.

Brisbane, Bulldogs, Canberra, Cronulla, Melbourne, Penrith, Roosters, Warriors, Dragons, Tigers, Manly, Newcastle, Cowboys and Eels....

Oh you said players? Hell no, there's hundreds of players in the NRL. I'm not going to even try to list them all.

Samwise

Bench
When he was playing David Peachey used to carve the Knights a new one. These days I'd say Gasnier, Bowen, and Campbell can be pretty slippery.

miccle

Bench
Regardless of where they are on the table, the Warriors have really lifted against us over the past few years and really cut us up. I think a lot of it stems from us creaming them for years when they first entered the comp, and all Warriors players often play their best footy of the season against the Broncos :(

miccle said:
Regardless of where they are on the table, the Warriors have really lifted against us over the past few years and really cut us up. I think a lot of it stems from us creaming them for years when they first entered the comp, and all Warriors players often play their best footy of the season against the Broncos :(

true that, first win against the broncos was in 2002.

players getting amped for the warriors = ruben wiki (thank god he is on our side now) and kylei leulaui.

stacey jones loved beaten canberra especially in finals ;-)