What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which players to release???

gypsy

Bench
each to their own. gypsy wouldnt feed beau scott eh? i wouldnt feed gypsy

:lol: Ah you're not from around here are you, Champ.
I said Nightingale, Morris, Creagh and Scott need to be moved on asap. Did you at any stage think I might have been joking? :sarcasm:

stg666

Juniors
no actually, champ. i thought you were serious. say stupid stuff and expect hostility. bit hard to see sarcasm in print without a face. have a great day.

possm

Coach
Not a bad squad...
If you live in la la land!

I'm hoping to be proven wrong... But I'll be standing by my comments "we won't sign any further players"

I think that there is a 90% chance that you are right. Having said that, what else are we going to talk about at this time of the year?

I think that each year we should be trying to win the comp and if we have spare salary cap left, we should use it to either buy a player we need or to upgrade players we want to keep. No sense in not spending our cap because you can't carry it forward for next year.

Cagey Mac

Bench
Theoretically you can carry forward

The possibility of renegotiation and forward loading contracts of a player or players is a possibility to free up cap space in 2013 but that can have its problems.

Bring back choc

Juniors
I think we've already been brutal enough with you.

Mate if you have something to say then say it.
Your jibes are rather pathetic. Now grab your little nuts, put down your handbag and contribute to the thread.

Your brutality as is scary as Dan hunt running at you.

f**king soft.

j0nesy

Bench
No sense in not spending our cap because you can't carry it forward for next year.

f**k you sound like a public service manager to me. ;-) Money is money mate, you can carry that forward with interest. It also places the club in a position to bid should anyone of "interest" become available.