What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which team have been the flops of 2013 ?

Lucas-Con

Juniors
Lucas, wow, who writes your material, u turd.
I must have hit a nerve. No need to dribble, just because I embarrassed you yet again.

Don't get upset, because of how pathetic your beloved bulldogs are. Have you been sniffing the toxic fumes !
That must account for your insane posts, day after day, week after week.

Mate the only person your embarrassing is yourself.

As I have said time and time again I'm not a bulldog supporters (my girlfriend is though) I am a roosters supporter

I regret that I ever met your mother.

Mick111

Juniors
Dogs certainly down on expectations, but to label a team about to contest the finals a flop is just silly. At this point of the season there are 12 teams that have performed worse than the dogs. Ask the Tigers or parra fans if they would like to trade positions with the dogs????

HowHigh

Coach
Based on expectation, which side this year have been the most disappointing?
The contenders are....
PARRAMATTA- no one expected them to come close to the 8, with their pathetic roster
STGEO/ILL- again, not really a top 8 hope, but 7 wins all season is not acceptable
WEST TIGERS- injuries killed them, and Benji
BRISBANE- with their roster, to miss the 8 so easily was a suprise.
WARRIORS- so much talent, again disappointing
BULLDOGS- last years grand finalists and pre season favourites, limped into the 8.

Based on expectations I have narrowed it down to two teams...BRISBANE and CANTERBURY .

But there can only be one team, and after some deliberation, it has to be CANTERBURY .

At the start of the year, they were premiership favourites. What has happened since, has been a nightmare on and off the field. They have had some reasonable results, but that has been overshadowed by some inept performances
Embarrassing and humiliating losses to Newcastle, Roosters twice, Gold Coast, etc.
Eleven losses in a gut wrenching season for bulldog fans.

The once family club are no more.

Are they the most disappointing side this year ?
adebisi-o.gif

GONZO72

Juniors
Stupid Con, I know you are hurting, I really do. Your side the Bulldogs have had a forgettable season, but they are a real chance of beating the knights, so hang in there.

You'll be ok, and even if your the toxic club you follow, the Bulldogs end their season on Sunday, have faith in Des, next year will be better: :lol:

Packy

Bench
Just merge this thread with every other thread this dickshitter has made about the Dogs. Cos that is the only thing he wanted to talk about.. Never mind the fact they finished 6th even playing ordinary for most the year and are in the finals.

Queue numnuts posting how hurt I am and how toxic blah blah and hoe owned I am.

Charlie124

First Grade
Dogs certainly down on expectations, but to label a team about to contest the finals a flop is just silly. At this point of the season there are 12 teams that have performed worse than the dogs. Ask the Tigers or parra fans if they would like to trade positions with the dogs????

That is to assume that every team should have the same expectation about them though. Which isn't the case. If the storm finished anywhere below 6th I'd consider that a flop by their standards, however if the eels had finished higher than 10th you'd say they've exceeded expectations.

Lucas-Con

Juniors
Stupid Con, I know you are hurting, I really do. Your side the Bulldogs have had a forgettable season, but they are a real chance of beating the knights, so hang in there.

You'll be ok, and even if your the toxic club you follow, the Bulldogs end their season on Sunday, have faith in Des, next year will be better: :lol:

Never Posts in the dogs forum, don't even say anything about dogs unless there facing the roosters yet somehow I'm a doggies supporter yeah that works.

ucantseeme

Juniors
Broncos would have to be the underachievers considering they have missed the finals twice in 25 years and they still have half the state to choose from (a lot of NSW players in Titans) and plenty of financial resources and club stability.

The Tigers come a close second. You can talk about injuries all you want but the fact is in Round 1 they played Newcastle with pretty much everyone available to play and got beaten 40-0. Off the field they are the opposite of the Broncos as far as stability.

GONZO72

Juniors
Just merge this thread with every other thread this dickshitter has made about the Dogs. Cos that is the only thing he wanted to talk about.. Never mind the fact they finished 6th even playing ordinary for most the year and are in the finals.

Queue numnuts posting how hurt I am and how toxic blah blah and hoe owned I am.

Packy, there is no need for hysteria. You obviously, are a fan who will settle for mediocrity.

It's my opinion, that the bulldogs will all the hype they had at the beginning of the season, have been the flop of the year. You obviously, are happy with their 13-11 record, the fact that they have the worst defence of any team in the 8. Happy that there is a huge rift in the camp.

It's common knowledge. If you choose to stick your melon in the sand, that's your prerogative.
Face facts Packy, it's been a disasterous season in 2013.

Bulldog Force

Referee
Packy, there is no need for hysteria. You obviously, are a fan who will settle for mediocrity.

It's my opinion, that the bulldogs will all the hype they had at the beginning of the season, have been the flop of the year. You obviously, are happy with their 13-11 record, the fact that they have the worst defence of any team in the 8. Happy that there is a huge rift in the camp.

It's common knowledge. If you choose to stick your melon in the sand, that's your prerogative.
Face facts Packy, it's been a disasterous season in 2013.
Gonzo your problem is when you don't agree with someone, you go on and attack them with your best keyboard warrior skills.

Then you claim that they've been bashed by you or whatever.

Why don't you simply accept that people have different opinions, and not everyone will agree with yours? This is forum, everyone has a different opinion so you're wasting your time by trying to make everyone think like you.

We get it, you love the Roosters and SBW and hate Souths and The Bulldogs. Your point has been made loud and clear.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Raiders for sure, every year after they make the 8 you look at their team, their home record and pencil them in for the top 4. Yet every year they go on to monumentally f**k it up. As said they were coming 5th with 6 rounds to go and 4 of those in Canberra. I know they had off field issues but to lose them all and average 42 points against is a complete joke.

Dogs aswell, better team then last year, the experience of 2012 should have made them the team to beat. I know they've had the barba thing but they've had the rest of the tem mainly fit all year, have touched up a few shit sides but looked out of place against the top ones.

Anyone tipping the broncos to make the 8 has no idea about footy. They are the most robotic team I've ever seen with the worst spine in their history, they have three fcking moves that they score off: a mini bomb landing between the posts and sideline, the two outside then nside ball or mccoullagh dummying and going himself. They have one of the best attacking weapons in hodges who has basically become a dummy half runner. They need a complete overhall.

The only people who tipped the dragons to make the 8 were their fans, who told everyone else they had no idea what they were talking about and obviously just hated st.george. Sure price seems like a terrible coach, but jack Gibson couldn't get that roster into the 8.

The tigers were never going to make the 8 even at full strength, then when they got probably the worst injury toll in recent memory, the benji saga etc, they did well to avoid the spoon.

GONZO72

Juniors
Gonzo your problem is when you don't agree with someone, you go on and attack them with your best keyboard warrior skills.

Then you claim that they've been bashed by you or whatever.

Why don't you simply accept that people have different opinions, and not everyone will agree with yours? This is forum, everyone has a different opinion so you're wasting your time by trying to make everyone think like you.

We get it, you love the Roosters and SBW and hate Souths and The Bulldogs. Your point has been made loud and clear.

Wrong again.

I admire the Roosters, FFS, they did finish first. It's ok for you and others to be critical of the roosters. Again, they did finish first. I also like Manly, and I admire the skill of Melbourne's gun 3.

As for SBW, some of the gutter comments directed at him, mainly from dogs fans is pathetic and Laughable. Seriously, how anyone with an ounce of league knowledge can bag him is ridiculous.

As for me hating Canterbury and Souths, again incorrect. Am I wrong in suggesting, it's been a tumultuous year for the club? As for Souths, I am of the belief that the 42 year drought will continue.

I have held my own, and punished others, because it has been deserved. I have also received abuse from imbeciles who don't agree with me.

It goes with the territory, I can handle it.

Bulldog Force

Referee
Wrong again.

I admire the Roosters, FFS, they did finish first. It's ok for you and others to be critical of the roosters. Again, they did finish first. I also like Manly, and I admire the skill of Melbourne's gun 3.

As for SBW, some of the gutter comments directed at him, mainly from dogs fans is pathetic and Laughable. Seriously, how anyone with an ounce of league knowledge can bag him is ridiculous.

As for me hating Canterbury and Souths, again incorrect. Am I wrong in suggesting, it's been a tumultuous year for the club? As for Souths, I am of the belief that the 42 year drought will continue.

I have held my own, and punished others, because it has been deserved. I have also received abuse from imbeciles who don't agree with me.

It goes with the territory, I can handle it.
In that case, if I may, which team is it that you actually support?