What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which team should relocate to western austrlia?

CC_Roosters

First Grade
So we base relocation off one season's form/ladder?! Ridiculous thread. No one should be relocated to Perth, a team representing the city should develop and gain admission on its merits

Just start a new club altogether. No need to relocate a team to Perth now. Also put new NRL clubs in Queensland and NZ as well over a period of time.

Fire

First Grade
So we base relocation off one season's form/ladder?! Ridiculous thread. No one should be relocated to Perth, a team representing the city should develop and gain admission on its merits

I'd be down for Saints going to Perth - and I'd be right behind them moving over there.

Sydney is a f**ken shithole and I'm over this place.

20teamarl

Juniors
Yup. There is ALWAYS going to be a team on the bottom of the ladder. Some teams are going to win and others are going to lose. What do some people want? Draws all the time? I don't buy this "standard" bullshit either, players are fitter and more skilled than they were in the 80s.

People who suggest culling teams were sucked in by Ribot's 'vision'. What will happen, will the spooner every year get culled until the Broncos kick off, score a try and stand there for 79 minutes thinking "we are so awesome"?

And that's not even considering the fans that will be lost to the NRL forever. And their children, who may not even be motivated to follow RL if their parents don't follow a team.

20teamarl

Juniors
Just start a new club altogether. No need to relocate a team to Perth now. Also put new NRL clubs in Queensland and NZ as well over a period of time.
Yup. Solid idea. They actually did this previously. The ARL put a 2nd Brisbane team in, a Perth team in, and Norths were looking at moving to the Central Coast. If it wasn't for Ribot wanting to rip the heart and soul out of the nation's greatest sport for a few extra bucks, they'd still be thriving.

Fire

First Grade
Yup. Solid idea. They actually did this previously. The ARL put a 2nd Brisbane team in, a Perth team in, and Norths were looking at moving to the Central Coast. If it wasn't for Ribot wanting to rip the heart and soul out of the nation's greatest sport for a few extra bucks, they'd still be thriving.

You could argue that the exact same thing is happening right now - SuperLeague just set the process back 20 years.

Card Shark

Immortal
Can't be bothered reading the thread but I know it will be awesome because parraeels2010 has started it.

GONZO72

Juniors

Aren't you Embarressed by your crap predictions?

POPEYE

Coach
Dogs should be the team to relocate, they have an incredible amount of supporters here in the bush let alone elsewhere in Australia, most of whom wouldn't want to drive through the shithole the club now represents let alone bring their kids up in it. Move the joint somewhere that is not anti-Australian

Latest posts