What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which team would be the worst for your mental health to support?

Worst team to support?

• Dragons

• Eels

• Knights

• Raiders

• Titans

• Warriors

• Tigers

Results are only viewable after voting.

MrBlack

Juniors
*Bump*

Dragons captain wants out with more than 2 years left on his contract.

Thanks to all the other amateurs for coming, but you just can't compete with us.
At least you merkins have a coach and a captain this season.

Have you guys started a "Sack Flanagan" page yet??

Apey

Staff member
*Bump*

Dragons captain wants out with more than 2 years left on his contract.

Thanks to all the other amateurs for coming, but you just can't compete with us.
At least you merkins have a coach and a captain this season.
It's a strong case.

Counter-argument: Knights vs Roosters game on Saturday.

This Year?

Immortal
*bump*
Just 50'd by the biggest rivals. Bottom of the ladder. Captain tanking after not being able to get a release. Outrage over a player with well publicised court case being named captain. Coach sacked. Another player on voilent charges. Another player alienating fans. Another player admitting he didn't want to be at the club. Players scuffling in the pre season. Another player has a possibly career ending illness.

What will it be next week?

Perth Tiger

Bench
*bump*
Just 50'd by the biggest rivals. Bottom of the ladder. Captain tanking after not being able to get a release. Outrage over a player with well publicised court case being named captain. Coach sacked. Another player on voilent charges. Another player alienating fans. Another player admitting he didn't want to be at the club. Players scuffling in the pre season. Another player has a possibly career ending illness.

:) and yet still has more wins than the Tigers who have no halves for next year and a coach in waiting with training wheels.

Apey

Staff member
*bump*

Yes you guys are certainly stating your claim. I think you might even lose to the Knights right now which is damning. Although you guys did turn up for 50 minutes which might be enough.

SBD82

Coach
Yes you guys are certainly stating your claim. I think you might even lose to the Knights right now which is damning. Although you guys did turn up for 50 minutes which might be enough.
f**k me. I’d be frothing over a win against the knights.

I can’t see us beating anyone this year.

Apey

Staff member
Some clashes to look forward to in the run home! Honestly the Raiders aren't as bad as any of these other teams right now but they could still potentially lose to any one of them.

RD18
Bulldogs vs Knights

RD19
Dragons vs Raiders

R20
Knights vs Tigers

RD21
Dragons vs Tigers

RD22
Raiders vs Knights

RD23
Raiders vs Tigers

RD24
Knights vs Bulldogs (again)

RD27
Dragons vs Knights

This Year?

Immortal
View attachment 76246

No team is imploding better than us.

Any other nomination is a hysterical fantasy. The stuff of Jules Verne.
FatalCookedBernesemountaindog-size_restricted.gif

Latest posts