What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which three NRL players would you go out drinking with?

Stagger eel

Staff member
and why??

Nathen Hindmarsh: apart from being one of the funniest blokes in the comp he would be the only guy who would more than likely try to get in to a high class club with a T shirt, pair king gees and thongs.

Andrew Johns: a keen punter who would stear you to the right Horse [or dog] would be an easy target to manipulate for free drinks. Simply stare at him wave an empty schooner class at his face and yell out.....Allllllllll Dayyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!

Ryan Girdler: this bloke would make any dyke weak in the knees the notorous chick puller who could do with some help if things get a bit too hot to handle. Drinks like a goddamn fish. and never worried about what time it is.

Well, ex-NRL, ARL, NSWRL players....

Neville Glover - Would buy everyone drinks all night just for listening to him telling us how it wasn't his fault in 1976.

Ian Roberts - For a dance afterwards.

Julian O'Neill - So we could play shitty foot at Manly Leagues when we've finished dancing.

Stagger eel

Staff member
In-goal said:
Adrian Morley
Chris Thorman
Matty Johns

Do you actually know Chris Thorman?? I met him on sunday night and he doesn't strike me as the type of person who would party hard.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Rubin Wiki - Champion bloke and i know im right if i get in a bit of a schuffle :lol:

Matty Johns - Crack up and an alround good bloke

Braith Anasta - f**k braith off after 5 minutes but keep his misses around :mrgreen:

The Colonel

Immortal
Chris Beattie, Brad Drew and Shane Webcke - three of the roughest heads in Rugby League would have to make me look far more appealing! ;-)

Surandy

Bench
Hmm, Matt Orford, Kirk Reynoldson and Brett O'Farrell. 3 top blokes.

Hmm, Matt and Brett? Already done that at a Storm players/fans function last November. Poor guys, the female Storm fans made the Storm guys do the chicken dance. :D

Jono Russell

Bench
matty rogers - i know his past rugby league but he is a top fella met him a few times bit of a character

matty johns - classic comedian

fatty - i think he would be a dead set legend

Pantherjim.

Referee
In no particular order:
Matty Johns, Steve Roach, and Ryan Girdler,
If I were allowed four I would also include Luke Priddis.
Pantherjim.

nrl_panthers.gif
piss.gif
nrl_roosters.gif

DrewBeliever

Juniors
Brad Drew- a Champion!!

Brett Finch, so I could get him smashed, and kick the crap out of him (I'm a girl and half his size)

And Matthew Elliott- as I owe him a couple of pints for turning the Raiders and Bulls into competing teams.

Nikki

Coach
eelavation said:
In-goal said:
Adrian Morley
Chris Thorman
Matty Johns

Do you actually know Chris Thorman?? I met him on sunday night and he doesn't strike me as the type of person who would party hard.

Now after saying that, did you see him last night shakin his gruuuve thing??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well I was drinking with a couple of the Parra boys last night so to pick three.... Ummm...

Guru - Coz he is a real gentleman (and bought me a ticket to the nightclub) AND HIS BAND 3 DAY GROTHE GOES OFF!!!!!!

Andrew "Bobcat" Ryan - Coz you can have a good old, drunken sing-a-long with him (and you must let him think that he is actually good)

The third should be Hindy.... But at the moment he is a pratt! :evil:

Latest posts