What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which two players would you dump from your club?

Mr Saab

Referee
Scott Minto and Stu Kelly
Both players are make me sick every time i watch them go round on the wings.
They are both as BAD as each other. ahhhhhh the days of Micky Hancock, Willie Carne, Wendall Sailor, Lote Tuquiri

Corbin

Juniors
not walker... Hegarty and Hodges are getting released but those two would be my pick and im glad to see the back of them....

Langers

Juniors
Probably Mullane and Haumono on this years form but seeing as they both will probably be in PL next year I don't have a problem keeping them for depth.

aids

Bench
Special K said:
Luke Covell and Hutch Maiava

dud buys :(

covells' a solid winger and a good goal kicker.

maivas' a bloody good forward, his offense is nothing to complain about, he just needs to work on his defense.

people don;t realise this but they should - Justin Hodges will play for Australia in 2005. Mark my words - you don't realise that his knee is only about 70% and after each game blows up as a result and he has a lot of problems with it and lateral movement as a result

You forget his form of 2002 and 2003 until the knee injury on that brisbane sand pit - The knee injury along with other things set his career back

Ryan cross after breaking his leg in 2001 and his knee injury in 2002 said it wasn't until the last month of this season's premiership(2004) that he felt his leg and knee were close to 100%.

I bet Bennett is leaping for joy in getting him back that is for sure and certain.

get off his back

brook

First Grade
Mighty Tiger said:
Grahme and Patterson

I thought Graham was gone?

If not then Graham and Miles

if he is than Miles and Patto

sadly we just resigned miles though :(

Latest posts