What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which two players would you dump from your club?

Southernsaint

Staff member
Trent Barrett & Mark Gasnier - both are on a dis-proportionate wage compared to how often they're on the field...

Stranger

Coach
Generalissimo Stalin said:
people don;t realise this but they should - Justin Hodges will play for Australia in 2005. Mark my words - you don't realise that his knee is only about 70% and after each game blows up as a result and he has a lot of problems with it and lateral movement as a result
:blahb: He is a di*k of a player one of the dirtiest in the league and the thing he is missing that makes test players is urgency. hes got nothing. Im glad hes going to Brisbane (im not a roosters fan) because i hate brisbane and they deserve each other.

LaCuna Coil

Juniors
Todd Byrne... well when he was playing in first grade anyway, at least he doesn't whinge about playing reserves... so... in that case I'd say Luke Dorn, who appears to do nothing whatsoever when played in first grade.

Kris_man

Bench
Todd Byrne... well when he was playing in first grade anyway, at least he doesn't whinge about playing reserves... so... in that case I'd say Luke Dorn, who appears to do nothing whatsoever when played in first grade.
haha, they're both gone already.

for the Raiders, it'd be bye bye to Troy Thompson, Adam Mogg, Alan Tongue amd Jason Bulgarelli. argh, does it have to be only two! :evil:

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
for the warriors, id have to say:

Leuluai - i doubt highly that IF he stays, he wont get a crack at first grade at all

I really dont know for the second, i would say Martin, but i think hes gonna come good.

RenoufPhan

Juniors
When does Hodges officially become a Bronco? :lol:

Hodges, Minto and Kelly would be the first 3 I'd get rid of. But that would leave us severely short of wingers (as if we aren't already).

But other than that, there's no one at the Broncos I'd want to see replaced.

Latest posts